10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Iti10

Messi was pretty anemic at the first half against Osausna and Espanyol and I was started worrying, and than he broke their defences in one move! gives me flashbacks from past years, please keep on GOAT :messi:

F

FlaFCB

[tw]810638785524465666[/tw]

[tw]810615480830586880[/tw]

Slow motion of his dribbles. Controlling the ball with his knee, haha. Unreal.

Jallo

He is so much more than goals and assists. Some players are great at scoring, some are great at playmaking, some are great entertainers. Messi is the only one who combines them at a high level every single game. He is rarely invisible in any given match, if he is not the best player ever. I don't think can ever be.

ronniecro

He is so much more than goals and assists. Some players are great at scoring, some are great at playmaking, some are great entertainers. Messi is the only one who combines them at a high level every single game. He is rarely invisible in any given match, if he is not the best player ever. I don't think can ever be.

couldn't said it better,he is couple of levels above anyone else

mark1nhu

I am absolutely pissed for missing the game for personal reasons. I can't believe I didn't watch everything live!!!

:(

Gaudi

Good but obviously only second or third player this year according to established experts who vote, what do we now, we are just a bunch of fans. I really looked forward seeing number one player this year against some random Japanese team but he was injured I guess.

Nucky

I was watching the match with my dad who isn't really a football fan but sometimes he watches Barca with me. Even he, who isn't much into football was impressed by Messi skills. The way he dribbled past 4 Espanyol players for 2nd goal was just out of this world.

Home of Barca Fans