10 - Lionel Messi - v5

JerseyAddict

His brother most likely, who is the chairman of LMF. As long as Leo and Antonella haven't recieved any payments from LMF, Leo is innocent.

thnx. I find disturbing using charity funds for frauds. Some things should be "left out" from such affairs.

Here in Croatia there was a big issue with money raised from citizens for healing a terminaly ill girl. It is a "sick" thing to mess with money for kids in need.

Last edited:
M

MessiCam

His brother most likely, who is the chairman of LMF. As long as Leo and Antonella haven't recieved any payments from LMF, Leo is innocent.

Nobody is in any shit as far as I understand because the 12 Million (taxes owed due to the donations to the LMF) was voluntarily paid. If Messi has withdrawn monies from the LMF it now cannot be taxed again...

RMU ReBorn

Absolute cheat code

26239655_2096146590605636_7382627807119731553_n.jpg

El Flaco

[tw]953284205965860864[/tw]

Messi is the best player in history. There are few sports people who have made me sit down on the sofa just to watch them play. Messi is one of those. I have sat to watch Messi, Ronaldo 15 years ago, Michael Jordan, Maradona, sportsmen whom to me seem different.

"I'm not going to debate over players. Cristinao is in the top 10, among the best, but if Cristiano Ronaldo did not exist now, there would be no debate. Ronaldo is in the top 10 and that's that."

https://streamable.com/t5yop

Ripsta

Messi's legend will only grow once he retires.

His records will be laid bare for all to see, and I think the Club are going to suffer so much it'll only highlight the sheer importance of the Messi era in La Liga history.

Meatball

Nobody enjoyed my post?
To give context: A journalist winning some prize admits Messi is the best even though he is Madridista.

Watched your video but didn't understand a word they said cuz no engsub but I know now what it's all about. Respect#

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans