10 - Lionel Messi - v5

RMU ReBorn

That's why Real Madrid are still holding onto The Benz.

They can get a better, pure goalscorer, but it doesn't really help their team when it's geared towards Cristiano being the main goalscorer.

That's also why they would be keen on signing Lewandowski as he's the only one that can bring what Benzema does + the goals.
Only one who can replicate what Benz does is Firmino not Lewa . Lewa is a pure goal scorer and will hault Ronaldo's movements . You saw Ronaldo showing gestures supporting Benzema . He don't want Benz to leave . Simple as that

Says a lot that Madrid have 6 players in that list, whereas we have only two, one of which joined in January :lol:
It's about La liga right ? . With all the 6 players they are 15 points behind us .

Pepe Silvia

Even Marcelo is ahead of the next Barcelona player.

Messi is turning 31 yet is still our entire attack and midfield. That man is not real. It will get better next season once Coutinho is a starter and Griezmann joins, but we need another midfielder there. Hopefully Dembélé steps up too.
Has Alena not progressed enough to give him a chance to pair with Coutinho until Arthur joins?!

Raketa10

Messi should play his last game this season against Real. After that game he should rest until WC. I hope he is clever enough not to persue golden boot.

Even Marcelo is ahead of the next Barcelona player.

Messi is turning 31 yet is still our entire attack and midfield. That man is not real. It will get better next season once Coutinho is a starter and Griezmann joins, but we need another midfielder there. Hopefully Dembélé steps up too.

Weren't we doing well when Messi was injured this season?
I find that when Messi is not around, Barca actually tries to.play like a team.
Don't get me wrong, having Messi is a blessing, but it does take away from.other players when everyone is concerned with passing the ball to Messi instead of another teammate.
Plenty of times where Alba or Suarez could have passed the ball to another player in better position than Messi.
You can say anything with statistics

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I wouldn't even sell Messi for his ridiculous buyout.

Certain things are worth more than money and Messi and his status along with his level of play is just that. This is a player who goes against the rule that says no player should be bigger than a club. We'll never see anything like him again and Barca selling him would be sacrilege.

Pedro

La Masia
With Wenger leaving Arsenal maybe he can be FC Barcelona's Manager next season? He would certainly fit Barca's style.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
With Wenger leaving Arsenal maybe he can be FC Barcelona's Manager next season? He would certainly fit Barca's style.

I think Wenger's last few years have shown he's out of touch with modern club football bud. Don't think it's a good idea.

Home of Barca Fans