10 - Lionel Messi - v5

dakt

Last year Messi usually just sat deep and played through balls and yet he still managed 40+ goals. It's unfortunate that Suarez's form has gone to shit recently and he has the burden of creating and scoring now.

Neymar is the bigger problem when scoring is in question.

Devils

Embed link it not working, but it was the GOAT goal.

To think that was six years ago is just depressing.

I remember exactly where I was and exactly who I was with when I watched that goal happen because of how crazy it was.

El Flaco

Embed link it not working, but it was the GOAT goal.

To think that was six years ago is just depressing.

I remember exactly where I was and exactly who I was with when I watched that goal happen because of how crazy it was.

I hope you won't have any problems this link.

It's from the same video I posted above, but uploaded through Streamable.

https://streamable.com/4x2tq

Windhook

I just love the expression on Mourinho's face.:lol: It was a hard season for him and he had it coming. Barca really destroyed him in 2010/11 and it's all his fault - he shouldn't have to celebrate in such disrespectful way at Camp Nou (Barcelona - Internazionale). Idiot.

Meatball

Messi scored 2 goals n had a great game but he didn't look very happy from what I saw! Looked grumpy n serious from start to when he was subbed out to rest! Who pissed him off? Oh, n the panda eye was still there! Don't wanna see it in the game against Espanyol!

bismp

Messi scored 2 goals n had a great game but he didn't look very happy from what I saw! Looked grumpy n serious from start to when he was subbed out to rest! Who pissed him off? Oh, n the panda eye was still there! Don't wanna see it in the game against Espanyol!

Well we got knocked out in the quarters in the CL,and we are about to lose La Liga.Why shoud he be happy?

behindbrowneyes

He missed his two amigos. It's like a boring day at school because your two best friends are "ill".

Meatball

He missed his two amigos. It's like a boring day at school because your two best friends are "ill".

Lol ! Can't wait to see those 3 back on the pitch again! It was also maybe cuz of the bruise he got from Marcelo elbow, making it hurt to move his jaws! Feel bad for the guy, now players from other teams see him as a punching bag! Next game ll be against those thugs from Espanyol, one more elbow to the remaining eye d be nice! Fingers crossed! :coffee:

Windhook

He was not unhappy. He was angry because of our miserable season. He just went there and gave a lesson to all his haters. As Pique said it on the pitch after Messi's second goal: "We are better, infinitely better!"

Home of Barca Fans