10 - Lionel Messi - v5

CatalinR10

I still wonder if he's carrying an injury .

I mentioned before that I noticed his lower left leg was strapped in the warm up before the first game

fake news

Messi-1.jpg

Judoman

On YouTube there are tons of videos saying the World Cup is a distraction and an Illuminati driven event.

Apparently Argentina will win the world cup and Messi will seal his goat status. Apparently Messi posed with a goat for a magazine and this has Illuminati and Satanists buzzing. The goat is an important sign for Satanism. It represents the Devil 👿 Baphomet and his two 🤘.

Also numerous Indian astrologers have predicted an Argentina win. If Argentina win even I will be suspicious about this tournament.

LOL, thanks for the morning cofee laugh dude.

dakt

This whole tattoo BS in football is quite annoying with most of them looking like teenage MS13 members.

serghei

This whole tattoo BS in football is quite annoying with most of them looking like teenage MS13 members.

With their money you'd think they'd be able to get some decent ones at least. I see in my daily route to work in the metro more tattoos that make your jaw drop, compared with these bullshit drawings some players put on their body.

I guess you can't buy good taste.

Donatello

With their money you'd think they'd be able to get some decent ones at least. I see in my daily route to work in the metro more tattoos that make your jaw drop, compared with these bullshit drawings some players put on their body.

I guess you can't buy good taste.

At least Dwayne Johnson has. The tattoo on his shoulder is a piece of art.

Home of Barca Fans