10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Saladin

I have a feeling Leo will turn up against Nigeria and Argentina will start to gather momentum - they could potentially meet Denmark in the round of 16 (if the Danes win against France, which is not unlikely since Denmark have been unbeaten in their last 17 matches and France has Deschamps as coach) - They will then meet the winner of Russia/Uruguay vs. Spain/Portugal/Iran; with any luck they could be playing Denmark and Russia in the rounds of 16 and 8 respectively, leading them through to the semis where everything can happen.

Hey, it's football. We might see an Argentina risen from the ashes like the bird phoenix.

Alot of if's, though.

Barcilliant

I have a feeling Leo will turn up against Nigeria and Argentina will start to gather momentum - they could potentially meet Denmark in the round of 16 (if the Danes win against France, which is not unlikely since Denmark have been unbeaten in their last 17 matches and France has Deschamps as coach) - They will then meet the winner of Russia/Uruguay vs. Spain/Portugal/Iran; with any luck they could be playing Denmark and Russia in the rounds of 16 and 8 respectively, leading them through to the semis where everything can happen.

Hey, it's football. We might see an Argentina risen from the ashes like the bird phoenix.

Alot of if's, though.

😂

I cannot see them getting past Nigeria.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Leo is certaibly due some luck. He must see Nigeria’s win against Iceland as a good omen and use it to his advantage. It all starts with his mindset, he needs to turn that around first and foremost. It would be better as a captain if holds a team meeting to start first by apologizing primarily for his poor mindset then his play the last two games. To promise them he will do his best against Nigeria and try to get his teammates to change their mindsets as well and approach the last game as a new opportunity.

As a captain he should talk to Caballero and try to confince him to be the one to go to Armani and tell him to take his place. The psychology of the team must improve first and it can all start with one player doing something like i suggested Caballero should do.

FCB50

Banned
I've never been more unsure as to what Leo is going to turn up in a match. I could very easily see him in God mode scoring 2-3 and completely dominating, but it also wouldn't surprise me if he walks around and disappears either.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Anybody who talks shit about Messi regarding the Croatia game is an absolute moron. Fraudioli put out one of the most embarrassing shithead managerial performances I've ever had the misfortune of watching on TV. Let's break down all the disastrous Fraudian decisions from that tattoo parlor owner:

1) Ignoring his players' reservations about a 3-5-2/3-4-3. Strong allegations that Messi had already told him earlier that this setup would be sub-optimal for him given where the midfielders and forwards would play, and how an opponent would form to block the setup.

2) Having successfully ignored his players, playing a 3-4-3 with a midfield that is incapable of advancing the ball 5 metres. Actually, what midfield? It was more a 4-man wall of low-IQ retardation. An actual wall would give better wall passes to Messi and allow him to advance with the ball. But this ultimately would not have been that useful either because he decided to.....

3) go full Tata and reckon that the manager's job is actually to isolate Messi from his teammates. He may have been correct there, because isn't this what Dalic's job was?

4) Dropping Di Maria and instead playing.....Acuna. Everything that is wrong in Di Maria is worse in Acuna.

5) Putting Meza at CM after taking Enzo Perez out. This was the most shocking decision I've seen in recent years. It was Meza who tried to dribble out in his own half in the centre of the field, lost the ball and watched as Modric curled in that beauty.

6) Allowing his lineups to be leaked in advance

7) Not making any changes at half-time despite having an unimpeded view of the terrible performance in the first half

8) Wearing, and subsequently removing, that awful jacket.

Although the rumoured midfield against Nigeria of Biglia, Banega, Mascherano is lame, it is far better than what the tattoo parlor owner attempted to put out against Croatia. So I think Messi will play far better. Calma. But no guarantees that Arg will qualify, he still has to contend with a 360° view of incompetence.

Last edited:

TitoTata

Banned
I still wonder if he's carrying an injury .

I mentioned before that I noticed his lower left leg was strapped in the warm up before the first game

Barcilliant

On YouTube there are tons of videos saying the World Cup is a distraction and an Illuminati driven event.

Apparently Argentina will win the world cup and Messi will seal his goat status. Apparently Messi posed with a goat for a magazine and this has Illuminati and Satanists buzzing. The goat is an important sign for Satanism. It represents the Devil 👿 Baphomet and his two 🤘.

Also numerous Indian astrologers have predicted an Argentina win. If Argentina win even I will be suspicious about this tournament.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Life is impermanent, and incredible short and I just find it hard to believe people would spend so much time on these grandiose sinister plans to accomplish God knows what the fuck. All a bunch of asshatery to me.

Donatello

On YouTube there are tons of videos saying the World Cup is a distraction and an Illuminati driven event.

Apparently Argentina will win the world cup and Messi will seal his goat status. Apparently Messi posed with a goat for a magazine and this has Illuminati and Satanists buzzing. The goat is an important sign for Satanism. It represents the Devil 👿 Baphomet and his two 🤘.

Also numerous Indian astrologers have predicted an Argentina win. If Argentina win even I will be suspicious about this tournament.

Really, because of those stupid ass indian astrologers?? , who say whatnot to get rich, & who say eclipse is an evil phenomenon.

Hahah... Now I know how these goons earn money, there are still a lot of people like you who believe in that crap.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans