10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Neeraj

Even if Messi doesn't shake off Kante, he's going to be pulling him out of position all game long; see Kovacic :lol:

We really need to make use of the fact that they will have one player out of position and Messi is good enough to turn his man and make the pass under a man marking pressure.

Messi983

If he'll be man marked Messi should just stay on the wing for the whole game and let Gomes run the show in the middle. :cool:

pregra

Doubt Messi will do anything special tonight, he's really been struggling going past players the last couple of matches. And he won't get at sniff at goal if he doesn't manage to create the chance(s) for himself.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The Kante craze is unbelievable. He's shit for France and not been great this season. Oh I wonder why since he's supposed to be a demigod.

Xabi at his prime was better yes. Easily.

ASordidGod

The Kante craze is unbelievable. He's shit for France and not been great this season. Oh I wonder why since he's supposed to be a demigod.

Xabi at his prime was better yes. Easily.

Xabi was a much better footballer, and if I had to choose one easily it would be him. But Kante has so much energy, makes so many tackles and interceptions; he is an excellent if limited cm. If he man marks Messi Messi will find it tough I think. Really hope I'm wrong. :lol:

ronniecro

i don't expect great match from him tonight,needs to be in top form to do anything against chelsea and he isn't at his top lately,hope i'm wrong though

raedkuwait

Messi will tear them apart today, i just can feel it, hang on to your seat guys we are into something really special tonight 😉

Home of Barca Fans