10 - Lionel Messi - v5

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't really understand some people here. Just because Barca were shit in the early 2000s we should lower our expectations right now when the club have invested hundreds of millions of euros in the squad, and after having the GOAT and gotten used to regular success?

Even the players themselves know that while a domestic double is good and they definitely would take that, it doesn't cover the shitshow in the Champions League the last three years. Busquets himself implied that and he's the 3rd Captain in the team.

So we went out to Roma in the most pathetic way, we have a striker that has scored 4 goals in the CL in his last 19 games in a span of two years, but since we won the domestic double and said striker finally has a complete game at last, we should forget everything and be blind sheep or monkeys clapping our hands while someone plays music?

Is a domestic double good? Hell yeah.

Does it cover the CL failures and the flaws in the team? Nope.

Great teams or athletes strive for better, that's what marks legacies.

Last edited:

Afromaticz

I don't really understand some people here. Just because Barca were shit in the early 2000s we should lower our expectations right now when the club have invested hundreds of millions of euros in the squad, and after having the GOAT and gotten used to regular success?

Even the players themselves know that while a domestic double is good and they definitely would take that, it doesn't cover the shitshow in the Champions League the last three years. Busquets himself implied that and he's the 3rd Captain in the team.

So we went out to Roma in the most pathetic way, we have a striker that has scored 4 goals in the CL in his last 19 games in a span of two years, but since we won the domestic double and said striker finally has a complete game at last, we should forget everything and be blind sheep or monkeys clapping our hands while someone plays music?

Is a domestic double good? Hell yeah.

Does it cover the CL failures and the flaws? Nope.

^^this

RMU ReBorn

Should win trebel every season . Should win Cl every season . Won't consider domestic double great unless Barcelona steps up in Cl . Spoilt

RMU ReBorn

the thing is i think that people need to stop judging players only by the freaking CL matches... for what do we have the other competitions then?? and how can u be considered the best when u perform good only in 1 of +4 competitions in 1 year ( cl,league,cup,wc,super cups etc ). its a total disrespect regarding the other leagues imo...im a CL maniac too but cmon i will be really really proud of winning the title this year again despite the Roma match... people forget why this sport is actually so beautiful because the unpredictable is always lurking somewhere..and i say it again in 2014 Imo ramos was much much more decisive then Ronaldo, as like Isco last year...

This ... This ...This

Home of Barca Fans