10 - Lionel Messi - v5

eaman

Who cares about his golden boot.
He was embarassing against Roma in a way I personally will never forget and forgive.

No the team was embarrassing. Messi can't do it all on his own. He tried. Not being fully fit didn't help. Don't buy this whole he was just walking the whole game thing. He was doing what he does in every game it's just the team could barely get out of their half to support him. At least he came back to midfield at times to try and make something happen and won plenty of free kicks. Basically the blame is on the manager and the team as a whole

Last edited:

RMU ReBorn

Honestly,he should just play against Deportivo and Real.Clinch the title in the first game and win the Classico.After that he should rest until the WC.
If he wants to win Ballon dor he should win Golden boot at least . Remember he don't give a shit to to Pr promotion and propaganda's . So for the managers and captains to notice his performance he should win it . Incase if penaldo chokes in Cl semi's then that would give him an advantage . Else it's game over . Penaldo's Pr team will paste the images of Ronaldo's bicycle kick on every social media platforms during voting phase ( if the situation comes down to- Ronaldo Cl top scorer ,but didn't won Cl , Salah won golden boot , Messi won nothing except La liga . which won't be weighed above Ronaldo's bicycle kick that had a huge impact in footballing fraternity ,just like his hatrick vs sweden) . Remember Messi won La liga i 2013 , single handedly dragging us to 15 points lead and won golden boot . Still didn't won Ballon dor because of that one match vs sweden and the pr work followed after that along with blater's stupid comments on Messi v Ronaldo

Givenchy

If he wants to win Ballon dor he should win Golden boot at least . Remember he don't give a shit to to Pr promotion and propaganda's . So for the managers and captains to notice his performance he should win it . Incase if penaldo chokes in Cl semi's then that would give him an advantage . Else it's game over . Penaldo's Pr team will paste the images of Ronaldo's bicycle kick on every social media platforms during voting phase ( if the situation comes down to- Ronaldo Cl top scorer ,but didn't won Cl , Salah won golden boot , Messi won nothing except La liga . which won't be weighed above Ronaldo's bicycle kick that had a huge impact in footballing fraternity ,just like his hatrick vs sweden) . Remember Messi won La liga i 2013 , single handedly dragging us to 15 points lead and won golden boot . Still didn't won Ballon dor because of that one match vs sweden and the pr work followed after that along with blater's stupid comments on Messi v Ronaldo

I've actually seen people claiming his bicycle goal is the best goal ever in the history of football which was bad enough and since that penalty vs Juve.. people were saying 'thats the best penalty i've ever seen, the most crucial' :lol: his PR team are genius', hes hugely profited off of the current era of 'stats' infesting football aswell

RMU ReBorn

I've actually seen people claiming his bicycle goal is the best goal ever in the history of football which was bad enough and since that penalty vs Juve.. people were saying 'thats the best penalty i've ever seen, the most crucial' :lol: his PR team are genius', hes hugely profited off of the current era of 'stats' infesting football aswell
Thing is Messi's personality doesn't showcase him as a leader or the one who is the talisman of the team . Only way for him to win ballon dor is either outscore penaldo by a huge margin (2010) or by having a goatisque season like 2015 and 2012 were every media , pundits and managers takes notice of his performance . For Ronaldo it's all about those moments for the cameras ( Cl penalty shoot out 2016 , Sideline gimmickry in euro , trying to act like some kinda rebel after blaters comment in 2013 , especially his commander celebration after the goal against sevilla . And he has a perfect marketing team lead by Lord mendes to glorify that . It was fine last year . Ok he was decisive in knock outs against three world class sides . But 2016 and 2013 was pure cancer and a joke of a decision to give him ballon dor . He was utter shit in Euro's . In my opinion Suarez was the one who should have won it in 2016 . But for what he did in Fifa's showpiece event in 2014 , they won't even allow him to stand on the podium . Let alone winning it

2009- Messi
2010- Xavi
2011 - Messi
2012- Messi
2013- Ribery
2014- Ronaldo
2015- Messi
2016- Suarez
2017- Ronaldo

This should have been the fare choice

Last edited:

cridra

Thing is Messi's personality doesn't showcase him as a leader or the one who is the talisman of the team . Only way for him to win ballon dor is either outscore penaldo by a huge margin (2010) or by having a goatisque season like 2015 and 2012 were every media , pundits and managers takes notice of his performance . For Ronaldo it's all about those moments for the cameras ( Cl penalty shoot out 2016 , Sideline gimmickry in euro , trying to act like some kinda rebel after blaters comment in 2013 , especially his commander celebration after the goal against sevilla . And he has a perfect marketing team lead by Lord mendes to glorify that . It was fine last year . Ok he was decisive in knock outs against three world class sides . But 2016 and 2013 was pure cancer and a joke of a decision to give him ballon dor . He was utter shit in Euro's . In my opinion Suarez was the one who should have won it in 2016 . But for what he did in Fifa's showpiece event in 2014 , they won't even allow him to stand on the podium . Let alone winning it

2009- Messi
2010- Xavi
2011 - Messi
2012- Messi
2013- Ribery
2014- Ronaldo
2015- Messi
2016- Suarez
2017- Ronaldo

This should have been the fare choice

I dont agree with 2014- Ronaldo..

Real finishd 3th, Cup final he dident even play and Bale was the hero there, Champions League final imo Ramos was the Hero and at the World Cup he was shit...so why he acctualy won it is still a mistery to me :)

RMU ReBorn

I dont agree with 2014- Ronaldo..

Real finishd 3th, Cup final he dident even play and Bale was the hero there, Champions League final imo Ramos was the Hero and at the World Cup he was shit...so why he acctualy won it is still a mistery to me :)
It was ok . He saved them against Dortmund if i remember well and had an excellent scoring year and Messi was poor for his standards . He was decisive when it mattered . Not to forget he played a crucial part in Benzema's goal against Bayern in first leg . Nuer also deserved it ,but you know how it works . He won't stand a chance no matter what .

RevoTeller

Hmmm let me think: should we forget the 31 Trophies including 4 Champions league titles won for Barcelona and never forget the Roma match??? very hard decision :)))

That is history, true, but the Roma match was a disaster.
I always found reasons for every stupid CL loss of this team in the last years, 4-0 with PSG, 3-0 with Juve, etc.

But this one, this one is completely unacceptable. And I know that Messi is 90% of this team, without him we would have lost even against Chelsea.
Still, there are times when you cannot walk on the field, a true leader would have reacted differently and pushed the team, he just stood there... Why? Why does he behave like this? Doesn't he understand that by doing so he is ruining his image? Jesus, my blood would boil if I were him. You can go out, but not without a fight. My team is bad? Ok, I get eliminated but I show you that I am still Lionel Messi. He, on the other hand, showed nothing.

This is completely unacceptable, especially after it has been 3 years that Madrid and Ronaldo are creating their fortune and their reputation on the Champions League alone.

Sorry, but this time it won't go away.

cridra

It was ok . He saved them against Dortmund if i remember well and had an excellent scoring year and Messi was poor for his standards . He was decisive when it mattered . Not to forget he played a crucial part in Benzema's goal against Bayern in first leg . Nuer also deserved it ,but you know how it works . He won't stand a chance no matter what .

the thing is i think that people need to stop judging players only by the freaking CL matches... for what do we have the other competitions then?? and how can u be considered the best when u perform good only in 1 of +4 competitions in 1 year ( cl,league,cup,wc,super cups etc ). its a total disrespect regarding the other leagues imo...im a CL maniac too but cmon i will be really really proud of winning the title this year again despite the Roma match... people forget why this sport is actually so beautiful because the unpredictable is always lurking somewhere..and i say it again in 2014 Imo ramos was much much more decisive then Ronaldo, as like Isco last year...

RMU ReBorn

the thing is i think that people need to stop judging players only by the freaking CL matches... for what do we have the other competitions then?? and how can u be considered the best when u perform good only in 1 of +4 competitions in 1 year ( cl,league,cup,wc,super cups etc ). its a total disrespect regarding the other leagues imo...im a CL maniac too but cmon i will be really really proud of winning the title this year again despite the Roma match... people forget why this sport is actually so beautiful because the unpredictable is always lurking somewhere..and i say it again in 2014 Imo ramos was much much more decisive then Ronaldo, as like Isco last year...
I agree with the final part . I absolutely cherish this domestic double being a Barca fan . If we can do it with out getting beaten that would be one of our best domestic season . I have seen so many glory hunters here giving zero fuck to our double , always bitching about CL as if other competitions are of zero value . Winning a league over 38 games is much difficult task as winning a CL . And yes Isco , Morata and Ramos was the key to their league win last season . I would give him the credit for his performance again Bayern , ATM and juve . He had his share of luck . It's always been like that . He has been a lucky bitch ever since Portugal qualified as the third place team from the group that had Iceland , Austria and Hungary . Or else how can on explain the mutual destruction on other part of the pool were Germany ,italy , spain and France destroyed each other leaving France off all teams with a Brain dead manager to face a pragmatic Portugal with Santos as manager . :facepalm: . Luck of devil

Last edited:

cridra

That is history, true, but the Roma match was a disaster.
I always found reasons for every stupid CL loss of this team in the last years, 4-0 with PSG, 3-0 with Juve, etc.

But this one, this one is completely unacceptable. And I know that Messi is 90% of this team, without him we would have lost even against Chelsea.
Still, there are times when you cannot walk on the field, a true leader would have reacted differently and pushed the team, he just stood there... Why? Why does he behave like this? Doesn't he understand that by doing so he is ruining his image? Jesus, my blood would boil if I were him. You can go out, but not without a fight. My team is bad? Ok, I get eliminated but I show you that I am still Lionel Messi. He, on the other hand, showed nothing.

This is completely unacceptable, especially after it has been 3 years that Madrid and Ronaldo are creating their fortune and their reputation on the Champions League alone.

Sorry, but this time it won't go away.

Im not defending him for Roma match. Im defending him because of alot other matches. Reality check: he is human too. And of course from 665 matches he played for Barca he had some bad ones too ... but lets be honest i think there arent more then 40 matches where you can say he was shit. So yea, im defending him because of the other 620 matches in which he was very good too absolute god lvl. And to say for that Roma match that he was embarrassing and shouldent be forgiven is imo a spoiled comment from a very very spoiled fan ( dont get mad at me, its just what i think ).

Just try to enjoy him cause another reallity check: he aint here for long anymore and the day that sadly came for iniesta this year, will come sadly very soon for Messi too... so please i beg you: try to forgive him for the Roma match :)

RMU ReBorn

I will never forgive Messi for spoiling a generation of Ungrateful fans :)

31131669_1865071346857866_8089140945724899328_n.jpg

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Who do I forgive for not teaching you to read properly?

Lack of reading comprehension and the inability to make a proper point or acknowledge one, reply to one without trying to start your own non-existent argument is astounding to say the least.

Home of Barca Fans