10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Kul_z

Fun fact i just realised googleing. Only de rossi from "bigger" clubs has more seasons with one club, second is iniesta and next season second would be the goat. Such a blessing for us

Givenchy

if he turns up with the right attitude (i think he will) then this man is capable of anything. I'll be an Argentina fan for this world cup, Leo's legacy deserves it.

Blaugranaa

Messi has had the perfect preparation time to get the most out of this upcoming WC. Argentina's group should not be a problem and getting Denmark/Peru/Australia (the chances are bigger that Argentina come second than France imo) in the round of 16 is also a 99% guarenteed win. But then all the trouble comes. Spain, then Germany and Brazil/France in the final is more than Argentina can manage I think. I watched them closely in '14 and they scored only 1 goal in ordinary time from round of 16 to the final. Can you imagine that being enough to secure a final? Take into account the horrible qualification they've had and a win against any of the top teams seems unlikely. But that's when Messi shows up. His presence on the pitch alone is enough to frigthen any opponent and will give Argentina a hope against the toughest teams. Can't wait to watch them! We must remember to enjoy perhaps Messi's last WC as well.

R16 predictions help:
https://www.totalsportek.com/football/fifa-world-cup-2018-predictions/

Home of Barca Fans