10 - Lionel Messi - v5

RMU ReBorn

Its important to score in La Liga again to win the golden boot. It would be hilarious if he doesnt win it although he scored like crazy at the beginning of the season.
He isn't obsessed with individual honor's. Pretty sure he would be more than happy to win league even at the cost of giving up the golden boot . No one has won as much useless golden boots as penaldo though . Alteast Messi had two which came when Barcelona won la Liga (2010 &2013) . Penaldo has none playing for Madrid in the two years that they won the league .

BruceWayne11

Messi played well, particularly in the first half. Hasn't scored in the last couple of matches, and could've easily gotten something here. It's February though, a month where Barcelona (and Messi) are usually at their poorest. This is likely because they want to peak in March, April, May, like all big teams should do. Final of the Copa, huge lead in La Liga, now we just need a sharp and focused Messi for CL, which I think we'll see this year.

Windhook

Can't wait to see the GIF of that moment in first half when he stunned his marker with a single movement. The crowd's reaction was priceless. Total shutdown.

ASordidGod

Yeah, that hand ball cost him. Though later he could easily have got in if he'd just made the run but he hung back, I really don't know why. Didn't want to close off the angle maybe, and go on his right foot?

Alik

His dribbling and energy are on point. Things look bright if he keeps this up in CL and World Cup :)

tumblr_nlfdlbfgbf1qg7n4xo3_250.gif

Last edited:

FCBfan22

His dribbling and energy are on point. Things look bright if he keeps this up in CL and World Cup :)

Well that one depends more on other Argentinian players. I know that he will bring his A game, but still, he will need at least one in-form player accompanying him, be it Aguero, DiMaria or someone else.

Well that one depends more on other Argentinian players. I know that he will bring his A game, but still, he will need at least one in-form player accompanying him, be it Aguero, DiMaria or someone else.

My only hope ist Dybala. Aguerö, Higuain and Di maria had plenty of chances to prove that they can perform for Argentina but always fail. If Dybala can play like in Juve, Argentina has a chance to win the World cup.

Home of Barca Fans