10 - Lionel Messi - v5

vlad

If you have headache, you dont play, you say it to your team doctor, because you would do more damage to the team then good, if that is truth, he is extremly selfish player, but i doubt it that was a problem

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Imagine he wins the World Cup after this.

He deserves nothing less for all the joy he gave to football fans across the world.

How many Saturdays and Sundays or weekdays in last decade he brought a smile to my face. I'll never forget it and I wouldn't trade it for all trophies of this world.

Messi marked our lives in such a positive way and we can only say: THANK YOU.

FCBfan22

He deserves nothing less for all the joy he gave to football fans across the world.

That would be a borderline miracle.

But, Portugal also won Euro from being 3rd in group-stage, so anything is possible.

M

MessiCam

Simeone: Messi is very good. His teammates are extraordinary.

Get the fuck outta here.

Anyway been seeing news Ricardo Ortiz about the Argentinian plane landing with only 10 mins fuel left, Sampaoli and his sexual harassment legal issues and Messi paying the wages of some staff. Edit: Romero is fit too. It was Sampaoli’s choice not to take him.

If true, this is some whack shit...

Also, just waiting on Bojan to reply to my mail. You guys won’t be seeing me anymore. It was truly a pleasure.

Last edited:

snowy

How many Saturdays and Sundays or weekdays in last decade he brought a smile to my face. I'll never forget it and I wouldn't trade it for all trophies of this world.

Messi marked our lives in such a positive way and we can only say: THANK YOU.

Barcaman :)

you-da-man.jpg

henias

Get the fuck outta here.

Anyway been seeing news Ricardo Ortiz about the Argentinian plane landing with only 10 mins fuel left, Sampaoli and his sexual harassment legal issues and Messi paying the wages of some staff. Edit: Romero is fit too. It was Sampaoli’s choice not to take him.

If true, this is some whack shit...

Also, just waiting on Bojan to reply to my mail. You guys won’t be seeing me anymore. It was truly a pleasure.

Why? Are u taking over Argentina? :lol:

Mitchell1978

Get the fuck outta here.

the same Simeone who said Messi was better then all of Real's attacker combined at some part during the season which off course is a weird thing to say but goes to show how meaningfull his words are

also about the Argentina NT, 3 coaches in 3 year, Tata leaving because he wasn't getting paid anymore, 4 different presidents in 4 years for the football federation...

Last edited:

Viscanou

Clear as daylight. Messi’s position is false 9 in Argentina. Dybala as winger or running like he never did in his life in the mid. Dybala can’t be on the bench with this trash quality players on this side.
This is for me the problem with Messi and which is why i think he needs to play as a false 9. He lacks the defensive workrate to play as an attacking midfielder. Argentina's midfield has to be a three of Mascherano, Banega and Lo Celso

Home of Barca Fans