10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Messi983

Shouldn't have let Rakitic take that free kick at the end, missed a one on one, otherwise he was let down big time by the rest of his team mates, could have been alot more than 5 if they knew the offside rule....

Why? I think it was a great gesture and support for Rakitić from his side to let him take that FK. It would be even better if Raketa would score though.

Lol, a Madridista questioning Raul's comment. Saying 'There's one thing to acknowledge he's a great player and another thing to "enjoy his goals".

To which an Espanyol fan, a Perico replies: 'Watching Messi play is to enjoy football and that's coming from a Perico'

Some Real Madrid fans saying he's not a Madridista. Pathetic :lol:

Some calling him a rat, some telling him to never come back to Santiago Bernabeu again, some wishing for him to die. Yep. The usual twitter retards who would disrespect their legends so they can suck CR7's popsicle.

True.

I hated Raul for scoring against us but I always respected him. Can't really say the same about most of other RM players over the last 10 years or so.

raskolnikov

Why? I think it was a great gesture and support for Rakitić from his side to let him take that FK. It would be even better if Raketa would score though.

True.

I hated Raul for scoring against us but I always respected him. Can't really say the same about most of other RM players over the last 10 years or so.
Casillas in general bar a few moments. Also always liked Zidane if he still Counts. From the current team Modric, Bale and Benzema.

Potroh

He did not "find" it, it's natural. He was running this way ever since he first got the ball in his feet.

Of course one has to be born with that weight & balance. His kicking technique is also a birth gift but at least that could have been refined by practice. Just a bit.

Just imagine if his corner had gone in on Saturday!!!
The entire world would talk about that... The poor keeper should have allowed it to go in, 5 or 6 didn't matter for him but it would have been the goal of the month...

Horatio

You're welcome
[youtube]xjZ97B3Jr5M[/youtube]

Some good stuff here. Angry Messi and Suarez giving masterclass in counting.

Home of Barca Fans