User Tag List

Page 518 of 529 FirstFirst ... 18418468508516517518519520528 ... LastLast
Results 7,756 to 7,770 of 7923

Thread: 10 - Lionel Messi

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alik View Post
    @Barcaman

Come forward
    You rang M'Lord?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcaman View Post
    You rang M'Lord?
    Where is the real Bojan and is it true you cooked him for dinner to feed Suarez and that's why he's been so poor recently?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcaman View Post
    You rang M'Lord?
    Yes, there has been endless speculation about your identity and Bojan's whereabouts.

Quote Originally Posted by ThwiX View Post
    Thank God there aren’t many feminists left on this forum these days. I can think of a special someone who would give you a warning for saying that a while back. A very missed member, apart from being overly touchy on that subject. Get what you meant, tho. Just had a little early throwback Thursday after being on here for so many years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origami View Post
    Yeah, sad to see Bojan having left the forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by henias View Post
    Wait what do you mean? Bojan left?
    Isnt Barcaman Bojan? Or did Barcaman lie to me?

Anyway any particular reason for Bojan leaving?
    Quote Originally Posted by catalinutzR80 View Post
    bojan made a bet with barcaman and ended up losing the forum to him so now barcaman is the new owner of the forum .

They bet on the fact that Bojan couldn't go 1 day without blaming Neymar for something
    Damn. Is it really worth it though...? I do miss him. A genuinely nice friendly lad. Had chats with him countless times and I always thought he switched username until now. :/ Barcaman actually told me he's Bojan.
    Quote Originally Posted by catalinutzR80 View Post
    he thought he could fight his addiction of neymar hate but it ended up biting him in the ass. There are rumours of him having a new account to fight with the newcoming quatar mercenary lovers in the psg and neymar thread but no one knows his real new name
    I see. Thanks for the insight
    Quote Originally Posted by bismp View Post
    Wait guys,I thought Barcaman was Bojan :O
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    It's very obvious that it's not Bojan.

Bojan's tried creating new accounts lately, but never gotten past the stage of activation/approval as he keep using the same IP address all over again. Barcaman and him obviously not getting along so well.
    Quote Originally Posted by gasgas View Post

I thought Barcaman was actually flavia
    And ousmane dembele was Bojan
    So Barcaman and Bojan are actually Bojan and Flavia?
    Almost.

Bojan is Flavia and Barcaman is TornandFrayed. Lutece FC is actually Bojan. I know, it has somewhat become confusing.
    lol. Are u for real? Then where is the original Ousmane Dembele?
    At FC Barcelona. Coming back from an injury.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ousmane Dembélé View Post
    You called?
    So you are flavia in real life?
    Yesh. What is ur real identity? Are u Flavia or Bojan or Origami?
    I am my own man and will pave my own way forward. I do not associate with such degenerates and to compare such feeble minded cretins to the magnitude of my greatness and aura of invincibility is an insult not only to me but all of mankind that worship me oh so dearly.
    Yes, I'm starting to see it now. You've always been the missing piece to the puzzle and I felt so dumb that I only realised it now. This mystery will finally be put to rest.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am my own man and will pave my own way forward. I do not associate with such degenerates and to compare such feeble minded cretins to the magnitude of my greatness and aura of invincibility is an insult not only to me but all of mankind that worship me oh so dearly.
    Sounds like something bojan would say
    Romans 1:19-20
    Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like something bojan would say
    Sounds like something I would say.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like something I would say.
    Sounds like something Torn would say.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ronaldo ties Messi for Ballon d'Or's.

An absolute disgrace IMO. Doesn't matter what we all think, the history books are going to show them as equal, and as far as i'm concerned Messi only has himself to blame for most of it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripsta View Post
    Ronaldo ties Messi for Ballon d'Or's.

An absolute disgrace IMO. Doesn't matter what we all think, the history books are going to show them as equal, and as far as i'm concerned Messi only has himself to blame for most of it.
    Is it his fault that the board is grossly incompetent?

Or are you suggesting he should have left Barca when he had the chance?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it his fault that the board is grossly incompetent?

Or are you suggesting he should have left Barca when he had the chance?
    Nope, i'm suggesting he should have actually done more in Europe. Far too often he looks like he can't be arsed.

Massive difference between Messi that took Madrid apart in April to the powder puff displays he put in against PSG and Juve. But for Neymar that would have been even worse.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Messi has had world class players around him and the best front line of all time for parts.

The idea of Messi team mates being shit is far too overplayed to give excuses for Ronaldo winning these awards.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope, i'm suggesting he should have actually done more in Europe. Far too often he looks like he can't be arsed.

Massive difference between Messi that took Madrid apart in April to the powder puff displays he put in against PSG and Juve. But for Neymar that would have been even worse.
    Fair enough, he's looked mentally absent in the CL the last couple years, he isn't even trying a lot of the time.

But even if Messi did play great we still wouldn't have won the CL; the team isn't good enough.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fair enough, he's looked mentally absent in the CL the last couple years, he isn't even trying a lot of the time.

But even if Messi did play great we still wouldn't have won the CL; the team isn't good enough.
    I don't doubt that, quite a few of them look a shadow of their former selves, most who were involved in the treble winning team, but a Messi in 'beast mode' gives any team a fighting chance, problem is he's just not got it in him these days to do it on a regular basis.

Had the Messi that turned up against Real Madrid turned up against Juve, they'd have lost. He made a mockery of them that night, against Juve he seemed to just drop deep and lacked the same hunger to go on and take the game to the Juventus defence. Real Madrid were brave enough to prove they aren't impenetrable, shame we weren't.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The revisionism that they are equal in level alreasy begun at this board. About as disgracefull as them being tied. In reality it should be 6-3 or 5-2, something like that reflects reality much better.
    6RACIES XAVI

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can't disagree with you tbh. It's an absolute scandal that Ronaldo got the Ballon D'Or over him after being absent for 3/4 of the year, but Messi can easily be blamed as well. He could've scored so much more goals if he just gave 100% instead of the usual 70%.

EDIT: I want to clarify that I think Messi is the best player in the world by far.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raskolnikov View Post
    The revisionism that they are equal in level alreasy begun at this board. About as disgracefull as them being tied. In reality it should be 6-3 or 5-2, something like that reflects reality much better.
    yup, those accusing messi of not trying his hardest in the CL in the last 4-5 years are also overlooking the fact that we also had neymar those same years. so, if the two of them combined can only win 1 CL in those years, maybe it speaks to the fact that balance and overall squad quality are more important than just top class forwards.

when we had the much stronger team compared to man.united and real, messi was sweeping each and every individual award. it's simply how it is. the best or even the most recognized player from the team who wins the CL is the winner.

and another point, messi's legacy is already secure. 8 ligas, 4 CL, and 5 ballons if you care about that can't be erased, no matter what CR7 or real do. i'm glad he sees things from this perspective instead of the rabid fanboys who want him to jet off to city just to gloryhunt.