Page 242 of 242 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242
Results 3,616 to 3,629 of 3629

Thread: 10 - Lionel Messi

Don't mind the clickbait.
    Nice analysis of Clasico and Messi ft. Messi's biography author Guillem Balague.

Steven Gerrard v just named his son Lio after the Goat! Didn't know he s a fan of Messi

Awesome.

What is starting to become apparent to me is the level of respect Real players have for Messi which they obviously try to keep low-key.
    From Kroos' look at Messi when he scored the late goal to Ronaldo always looking to have an interaction with Messi.

Nobody seemed to have an issue with his celebration, probably they felt it was in place.

Pretty sure some of them still dream of playing alongside him, just for once to see what it is like.
    They know they are part of something unique, even when they have him against them instead of alongside them.
    Last edited by Origami; Today at 11:32 AM.

Thats also what I think! I believe CR7 secretly admires Messi n that he looks at M10 as a target to surpass, giving him motivation to strive to be better everyday! Don't know if M10 looks at CR7 the same way but imo CR7 wouldn't be the player he is today without M10! Trust me, m pretty certain that CR7 has been watching a lot of clips about M10 playing at home to the point his son becoming a Messi fan

From what I see his celebration was for the Barca fans sitting at the upper portion of the corner where he held up his shirt, not to provoke Real fans! But it was nice to see those Madridista pissed off by that hahahahh

Quote Originally Posted by Meatball View Post
    Steven Gerrard v just named his son Lio after the Goat! Didn't know he s a fan of Messi
    At least this time it was a human being, not a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Meatball View Post
    Thats also what I think! I believe CR7 secretly admires Messi n that he looks at M10 as a target to surpass, giving him motivation to strive to be better everyday! Don't know if M10 looks at CR7 the same way but imo CR7 wouldn't be the player he is today without M10! Trust me, m pretty certain that CR7 has been watching a lot of clips about M10 playing at home to the point his son becoming a Messi fan

From what I see his celebration was for the Barca fans sitting at the upper portion of the corner where he held up his shirt, not to provoke Real fans! But it was nice to see those Madridista pissed off by that hahahahh
    I am pretty sure CR really admires Messi, despite (insanely) thinking he is the better one.
    Last edited by mark1nhu; Today at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mark1nhu View Post
    At least this time it was a human being, not a dog.
    Didn't Cassano name his son Lionel after the Goat, too?

Leo currently on 33 goals for the season, five ahead of Lewandowski (who's got two today, 35 mins still to go in that game), and five ahead of Dost, Sporting play tomorrow i think.

Golden Boot should be wrapped up soon.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Didn't score today but was heart of our play again. He keeps on dragging us to fight until the end for this title.

So 2 assists? Or does that last goal not count?

1 assist I think, Messi's pass in the last goal bounced off Esp defender n changed direction so maybe it doesn't count!

Fantastic performance today .. he's hitting a great form. Unforunately i would have liked it better if he played like that vs PSG and Juventus away but it wasn't meant to be. I hope his ridiculous performances get awarded with Laliga because a double would make a solid case for him in the ballon de popularité award.
    kilometers matter ..

New signing

Quote Originally Posted by Total-Football View Post
    Fantastic performance today .. he's hitting a great form. Unforunately i would have liked it better if he played like that vs PSG and Juventus away but it wasn't meant to be. I hope his ridiculous performances get awarded with Laliga because a double would make a solid case for him in the ballon de popularité award.
    He played a fantastic match against Juventus away but the team has let him down at that match

He was excellent in Turin . Not many players can bisect that defense in two , that to twice in a match . Don and suarez should have buried that