10 - Lionel Messi - v5

mark1nhu

Steven Gerrard v just named his son Lio after the Goat! Didn't know he s a fan of Messi:)

At least this time it was a human being, not a dog.

Thats also what I think! I believe CR7 secretly admires Messi n that he looks at M10 as a target to surpass, giving him motivation to strive to be better everyday! Don't know if M10 looks at CR7 the same way but imo CR7 wouldn't be the player he is today without M10! Trust me, m pretty certain that CR7 has been watching a lot of clips about M10 playing at home to the point his son becoming a Messi fan :lol:

From what I see his celebration was for the Barca fans sitting at the upper portion of the corner where he held up his shirt, not to provoke Real fans! But it was nice to see those Madridista pissed off by that hahahahh

I am pretty sure CR really admires Messi, despite (insanely) thinking he is the better one.

Last edited:

Ripsta

Leo currently on 33 goals for the season, five ahead of Lewandowski (who's got two today, 35 mins still to go in that game), and five ahead of Dost, Sporting play tomorrow i think.

Golden Boot should be wrapped up soon.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Didn't score today but was heart of our play again. He keeps on dragging us to fight until the end for this title.

Meatball

1 assist I think, Messi's pass in the last goal bounced off Esp defender n changed direction so maybe it doesn't count!

Total-Football

Fantastic performance today .. he's hitting a great form. Unforunately i would have liked it better if he played like that vs PSG and Juventus away but it wasn't meant to be. I hope his ridiculous performances get awarded with Laliga because a double would make a solid case for him in the ballon de popularité award.

Shreddy

Fantastic performance today .. he's hitting a great form. Unforunately i would have liked it better if he played like that vs PSG and Juventus away but it wasn't meant to be. I hope his ridiculous performances get awarded with Laliga because a double would make a solid case for him in the ballon de popularité award.
He played a fantastic match against Juventus away but the team has let him down at that match

RMU ReBorn

He was excellent in Turin . Not many players can bisect that defense in two , that to twice in a match . Don and suarez should have buried that

Ripsta

He's got 31 goals now, 2 behind Messi. Three games to go in the Portuguese league.

Messi needs to score a few more to settle it, and he's due a hat-trick at some stage, can't remember the last season where he didn't get one in the league...

BigBarcaBoy

fuck, this Bas Dost is a pain in the ass. He scored hattrick today...

The way it is calculted bas dost can't win the golden shoe as the goals in leagues in Portugal and holland etc don't count in the same way like a coefficient sort of thing

Home of Barca Fans