10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Meatball

He was not unhappy. He was angry because of our miserable season. He just went there and gave a lesson to all his haters. As Pique said it on the pitch after Messi's second goal: "We are better, infinitely better!"

That could be! I was just messing with u guys :lol: ! Actually I think he was so touched n shy by the tribute at the beginning n the fans chanting his name during the game so he acted cool to hide his feeling! In fact I saw him laughing with Lucho on the bench right after Masche pen :lol:

Windhook

That could be! I was just messing with u guys :lol: ! Actually I think he was so touched n shy by the tribute at the beginning n the fans chanting his name during the game so he acted cool to hide his feeling! In fact I saw him laughing with Lucho on the bench right after Masche pen :lol:

I thought you meant the El Clasico, mate. Sorry. :D The Osasuna game was absolutely of no importance, they are the weakest team in La Liga. Messi being unhappy must have to do more with the shit weather than his recent form.

BarcaOG

Banned
Messi's all goals vs. Osasuna

[gfy]SickAncientAsiaticwildass[/gfy]

[gfy]SmoothGrimyDunlin[/gfy]

[gfy]RealOrdinaryKillerwhale[/gfy]

[gfy]CandidBonyBlackwidowspider[/gfy]

[gfy]CalculatingSoggyAustraliancurlew[/gfy]

[gfy]WiltedKindheartedGharial[/gfy]

[tw]857297938002956302[/tw]

Since the 2008-09 season Barcelona has scored 1,440 goals. Messi has scored (458) or assisted (174) in 44% of them.

that's insane. considering his influence in pre-assist build-up play, the percentage of goals in which messi played a key role is probably around 65% percent...crazy

Ritchie

Messi scored 2 goals n had a great game but he didn't look very happy from what I saw! Looked grumpy n serious from start to when he was subbed out to rest! Who pissed him off? Oh, n the panda eye was still there! Don't wanna see it in the game against Espanyol!

The idiot teammates couldn't supply him with one decent ball until the second goal which he made the most of totally. The first goal was all his own work. Then just after the second he was subbed.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
It's been exactly 6 years ago since Messi scored this goal.

Still my favorite Messi goal. Also love the look of Mourinho caged in somewhere and looking like he caught his wife cheating.
Oh and look at that defense. Lass, Marcelo, Albiol, Ramos, Arbeloa and Casillas. Six years later it's Casemiro, Marcelo, Ramos, Nacho, Carvajal and Navas and Messi still dominating them in Bernabeu.

Last edited:

dakt

Imagine how Casillas felt after witnessing that from the first row...."That......was.....fucking.....beautiful"
so-beautiful.gif

dakt

Re watching his last match against Asspanyol...oh man, these dribbles were inch perfect. Hope he can repeat with similar performance.

Windhook

[youtube]-XLlcuP-GAE[/youtube]

Funny to watch at 2:02 in the video someone in the crowd clearly shouts "Luis Enrique!!! Putaaaa!" :lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
[youtube]de84VPMTC2c[/youtube]

Don't mind the clickbait.
Nice analysis of Clasico and Messi ft. Messi's biography author Guillem Balague.

Horatio

You're welcome
Awesome.

What is starting to become apparent to me is the level of respect Real players have for Messi which they obviously try to keep low-key.
From Kroos' look at Messi when he scored the late goal to Ronaldo always looking to have an interaction with Messi.

Nobody seemed to have an issue with his celebration, probably they felt it was in place.

Pretty sure some of them still dream of playing alongside him, just for once to see what it is like.
They know they are part of something unique, even when they have him against them instead of alongside them.

Last edited:

Meatball

Thats also what I think! I believe CR7 secretly admires Messi n that he looks at M10 as a target to surpass, giving him motivation to strive to be better everyday! Don't know if M10 looks at CR7 the same way but imo CR7 wouldn't be the player he is today without M10! Trust me, m pretty certain that CR7 has been watching a lot of clips about M10 playing at home to the point his son becoming a Messi fan :lol:

From what I see his celebration was for the Barca fans sitting at the upper portion of the corner where he held up his shirt, not to provoke Real fans! But it was nice to see those Madridista pissed off by that hahahahh

Home of Barca Fans