10 - Lionel Messi - v5

raki

This whole Messi does not score against Chelsea really pisses me off...

Do the moronic world outside know who took 12 games to score against Chelsea? Yeah..Bustiano. And has a total record of 1 in 15 games.

I din not see nothing about that....disingenous fucks.

This whole Messi does not score against Chelsea really pisses me off...

Do the moronic world outside know who took 12 games to score against Chelsea? Yeah..Bustiano. And has a total record of 1 in 15 games.

I din not see nothing about that....disingenous fucks.

>Creates dozens of chances that Fabregas and Alexis fuck up.

>BUT HE DIDN'T SCORE LOL

RMU ReBorn

Messi was Immense in 2005 against Chelsea in bridge and forced one send off as well . unfortunate to get injured . Might have teared Arsenal in to shreds in the final . He assisted Iniesta twice against Chelsea (2009&2012) and has created so many chances in numerous occasions and yet he got trolled for not scoring against them ,which was their best achievement in their 113 year long history . Cristina was literally a pedestrian whenever they faced chelsea in Premier league . Was shit in cl final except that header which was the only immense thing he did against them . Bottled the penalty against VDSr got saved by Terry's fuck up . sums up careers of Messi and CR150

LeeRomeno

I think he had great game, shows he really does put alot more effort in important matches. Was all over the game and working hard defensively as well.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Lionel Messi is carrying too much of the creative burden at Barcelona

"In prioritising the team's defensive structure, Valverde has robbed Messi of runners beyond him in a Barcelona side that is already alarmingly short of pace. As a result, with nobody ahead of him, dribbling often looks the best bet. Indeed, the statistic show that Messi has completed almost twice as many dribbles as any other player in La Liga this season."

Coutinho could have really helped yesterday, when teams sit deep we need someone that can shoot from outside the box. I guess we have to wait for next season for that, in the CL anyway.

Pedro

La Masia
Now the haters will switch to Messi hasn't won a world cup, hopefully he can put that to rest in the summer aswell...

M

MessiCam

Lionel Messi is carrying too much of the creative burden at Barcelona

"In prioritising the team's defensive structure, Valverde has robbed Messi of runners beyond him in a Barcelona side that is already alarmingly short of pace. As a result, with nobody ahead of him, dribbling often looks the best bet. Indeed, the statistic show that Messi has completed almost twice as many dribbles as any other player in La Liga this season."

Coutinho could have really helped yesterday, when teams sit deep we need someone that can shoot from outside the box. I guess we have to wait for next season for that, in the CL anyway.

Coutinho and Dembélé only help if they play on the wings. You could play a 4-2-3-1 as well but the problem with that is that Messi is reduced to a midfielder because the midfield is a player short.

Last edited:
Important goal but still no GOAT Performance from him. Last GOAT Performance in a KO Game was against Bayern 2015. Hopefully he can play like he did against Juventus this season against Chelsea at home.

Horatio

You're welcome
Important goal but still no GOAT Performance from him. Last GOAT Performance in a KO Game was against Bayern 2015. Hopefully he can play like he did against Juventus this season against Chelsea at home.

2015 Messi wouldn't have played much different against this Chelsea.

Kohe321

There is only 1 best CDM in the world

No doubt.

Coyh8skWcAA2pwx.jpg

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans