10 - Lionel Messi - v5

RIZALDINHO

Lionel Messi is the best player in the world and hopefully we have more players like Lionel Messi coming from La Masia in the future.

GetIn

Lionel Messi is the best player in the world and hopefully we have more players like Lionel Messi coming from La Masia in the future.

giphy.gif

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo

There's literally only been one. In the whole history of man. What makes you think we produce Messi's on a conveyor belt over at La Masia?? :lol:

serghei

There's literally only been one. In the whole history of man. What makes you think we produce Messi's on a conveyor belt over at La Masia?? :lol:

:lol:

Well... one can hope... It's more likely to have an alien from Mars at dinner sometime in the future than to find more players like Messi... but it's a chance.

I am La Masia thy God, and thou shalt not insist that I cannot produce Messis, Xavis and Iniestas every year. Thou shalt hype every player I produce as the next Messi/Xavi/Iniesta.

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Really wrecked that fucking cunt, Theo Hernandez, in the play for the Alcacer goal. Get used to it, you're joining Real Madrid soon.

Home of Barca Fans