10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Horatio

You're welcome
Dunno...he looks good in that cerulean outfit. Probably because we are used to Barca's away kit with same color coordination.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
messimockup2.jpg

You are dead to me.

:rip:

SeloBarca

SPORT have learned from sources close to Lionel Messi that it is not true that he is angry about the whistles heard at Camp Nou on Sunday.
The player was vexed because of recent performances from the team, especially the defeat in Paris.
In no case does he want his gesture to be seen as disrespect to the fans who have adored him as a Barcelona player and still do.
Leo Messi, who on Tuesday is in Egypt at a charity event, feels bad for how the team has played in recent weeks, the same way Sergio Busquets, Andres Iniesta and Gerard Pique have commented.
Messi knows the fans give him unconditional support at the club.

Md vs Sport again :lol:

That was how i saw it aswell. Hes not happy with the club and that he has to save the team over and over.
Thats why he didnt celebrate, becouse he cant recognize the team anymore.

-Board provided a big financial offer when all Leo is demanding is for them to fix up the team, and not money.

[El Confidencial]

Dont like players controlling clubs, but if that true im all for it. Atleast someone cares about the club.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Ehh at least with the MD report Fernando Polo who is reliable that reported it.

that Sport piece however isn't signed and they seemed to be anti Lucho these days.

F

FlaFCB

Ehh at least with the MD report Fernando Polo who is reliable that reported it.

that Sport piece however isn't signed and they seemed to be anti Lucho these days.

Sport claim Messi's entorno as the source. They are anti-lucho now, but md is the club's paper. I don't believe much either say, these days. I doubt anyone really knows.
Likely Messi was mad about everything. The team playing badly and also the boos.

Potroh

Likely Messi was mad about everything.

I guess his trip cancellation definitely HAD a particular reason.
Some things are happening behind the closed doors, and usually this phase, when interviews talk about how much the players and everyone are just behind the coach and the staff - are usually a good sign that the opposite has been happening...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
tKfVWgw.jpg

Lionel Messi is not unhappy with Barcelona fans after whistling

The player was vexed because of recent performances from the team, especially the defeat in Paris

Sport EN | 21.2.2017 | 16:16h.

SPORT have learned from sources close to Lionel Messi that it is not true that he is angry about the whistles heard at Camp Nou on Sunday.
The player was vexed because of recent performances from the team, especially the defeat in Paris.
In no case does he want his gesture to be seen as disrespect to the fans who have adored him as a Barcelona player and still do.
Leo Messi, who on Tuesday is in Egypt at a charity event, feels bad for how the team has played in recent weeks, the same way Sergio Busquets, Andres Iniesta and Gerard Pique have commented.
Messi knows the fans give him unconditional support at the club.

Md vs Sport again :lol:
Stupid MD/Sport...... Leo, in a way, is very unlucky! He never gets any support from the media, just the abuse. Be it Catalonia, or Argentina, or British or Spain! Wherever he goes witch hunt follows!! Stupid media never gives him a break.

May be because he, with his boy next door personality, does not give them juicy news for clicks/attention and hence they deem him useless or something!

May be he should do a Cristina and stop talking to them!

Last edited:

Neymessi

No one apart from messi uses English after spanish in his tweets or insta from barca. A big thumbs up there from me :lol:

Home of Barca Fans