10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Chong Li

If this is the new FIFA standard we can expect a few 4 game bans after every match. Obviously that will never happen. This was Gianni's personal revenge against Leo.

I expect the club to ignore every FIFA gala from now on. Fuck 'em.

snowy

jZ8N3.gif

BarçaBarça

I guess the Argentine NT should be happy that they got informed so well in advance.
FIFA could have suspended him during half-time for all we know, or just when 3 substitutions were made, forcing him off the field.
But what would be wrong with that - he deserves the punishment, right?
They are getting favourable treatment, actually :lol:

FC B

Barca will benefit from his suspension since he'll now train and rest instead of travel insane distances and play tough games.

Antigun

Well, more rest for Messi so he can be fitter for us.

And a huge shit-in-the-face for FIFA if Argentina somehow failed to qualify for World Cup. Imagine a FIFA World Cup without the best player ever.

Tazim

hehe didnt read this thread for weeks.. my thoughts just before I opened the thread. plz no ballon dor bullshit... :masip::satorra:

Devils

According to twitter, no official sources, I'm hearing that Bauza got sacked.

If so, good riddance to the sad fuck. Please never manage again.

Last edited:

Pedro

La Masia
Leo should've put his mouth over his hand when he said it to ref then he wouldn't have got banned, as no one would've seen it. I've see Leo talk to players normally with his hand over his mouth a lot after games, even Lucho does it.

Home of Barca Fans