10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Antimadridista1

Starting another season at the TOP level. There's no decline for this guy, he's just like wine, gets better and better.

Thank you for making us happy Leo :wub:

Meatball

Seeing him sticking around the midfield hurts me so bad. Just buy a decent midfield and unleash the beast goddammit!

Total-Football

Rusty but still unstoppable. The one twos with neymar make me long for the days when he was playing at the center . Without a center forward harrassing him.

GetIn

All Barça players wear a GPS tracker during pre-season matches to monitor their physical and metabolic condition. According to sources of SPORT, Messi's GPS data and parameters were incredible. That had never been seen before in pre-season. Messi was shining in all categories, kilometres run, acceleration, top speed, speed over 20 metres, aerobic capacity, etc. [sport].

Have a feeling he's going for 60+ this year.

SocalBarcaFan

All Barça players wear a GPS tracker during pre-season matches to monitor their physical and metabolic condition. According to sources of SPORT, Messi's GPS data and parameters were incredible. That had never been seen before in pre-season. Messi was shining in all categories, kilometres run, acceleration, top speed, speed over 20 metres, aerobic capacity, etc. [sport].

He sees all the praise Christiano is getting right now and has decided enough is enough. He is going to make sure that there is no doubt in anyone's mind who the true king of the footballing world is after this season. Lookout!

MessiTHEgoat

holy s, Hope we can see those stats.
I've always wanted to know what's messi's top speed is like, I think he's as fast as neymar if not faster, he's definitely on 35 km/h tho.

GetIn

DFjG7FRXsAESiOz.jpg:large

Home of Barca Fans