10 - Lionel Messi - v5

behindbrowneyes

"Pulga, qué hago, pongo al Kun?"

''Pulga what do I do? Should I sub on Kun?'' :lol:

Look how Messi turns around and just looks at Sampaoli, followed by the quick nod. He's so irritated.

Just look at this picture. Says everything. It is not captain Leo, it is coach Messi.

34963307_2167065246641596_588331651067543552_n.png.jpg

Pretty weird though. Sampaoli didn't come across as a pussy or bad coach when he coached Chile or Sevilla. IIRC his co didn't join him with the ARG national team. Maybe this guy (don't remember his name, but he is pretty "prominent") was the mastermind behind Sampaoli's success.

El Gato

Villarato!
"Pulga, qué hago, pongo al Kun?"

''Pulga what do I do? Should I sub on Kun?'' :lol:

Look how Messi turns around and just looks at Sampaoli, followed by the quick nod. He's so irritated.

How do people genuinely make out what he says here? It's barely audible.

El Gato

Villarato!
Lip-readers everywhere. That's why players in Spain always hold one hand in front of their mouth while speaking. I'm sure you've seen that before.

Ok, except after that supposed "Pulga" at 0:04-0:05 his face is hidden away behind Messi's head. I mean, people make jumping to conclusions so easy over a few tweets. Especially when you consider this is completely out of character for Sampaoli that we all know, like you yourself have already noticed.

Oh well. Argies are a mess as usual.

behindbrowneyes

Ok, except after that supposed "Pulga" at 0:04-0:05 his face is hidden away behind Messi's head. I mean, people make jumping to conclusions so easy over a few tweets. Especially when you consider this is completely out of character for Sampaoli that we all know, like you yourself have already noticed.

Oh well. Argies are a mess as usual.

I couldn't agree more. Usually, I don't give a fuck about such kind of rumours. Most of it is bullshit, especially when it comes from Twitter. Knowing the mess AFA is known for and the noise around the team I tend to believe that there is more behind it though. The whole situation they are in. Just at the WC because of winning the playoff more or less because of Messi, underperforming in the first 2 games with lots of things going wrong (missed penalty, gift from Caballero...). You never know. Players are under a lot of pressure, for some of them it is very probably the last WC...

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
[tw]1011756872003735552[/tw]

Sampaoli asks Messi if he should sub in el Kun

Lol, they got Sampaoli on a leash. Who could’ve ever guessed that? He used to look so tough with loads of energy on the sideline, now he is just a sad joke with no respect from his players. The way he looks at Leo alone is almost sad. Like a bitch looking at her pimp afraid of being slapped.

eaman

Guess pep is a wuss too, there's a video where he couldn't sub Messi off.

In peps case it was more to do with keeping Messi in a good mood which I'm sure helped his performances. That is all a benefit to pep and he was smart enough to know it

JamDav1982

Lol, they got Sampaoli on a leash. Who could’ve ever guessed that? He used to look so tough with loads of energy on the sideline, now he is just a sad joke with no respect from his players. The way he looks at Leo alone is almost sad. Like a bitch looking at her pimp afraid of being slapped.

Says as much about the players as it does about Sampaoli.

MessiTBE

Banned
Come on GOAT, you show us passion you show us heart you show us you care last match. Now give again.

But don't get yellow card if you suspended then we might as well just go home back to Argentina

Much2soon

As bad as Sampoli is, it should never be the case where you have to ask players if you should sub in a player or not. That’s disgusting and doesn’t look good for the Argentina players.

Either have him do his job or fire him/not bring him out there. It may have won you one game but don’t expect much more than that.

Home of Barca Fans