10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Ritchie

I can't believe his contract runs out next year when they've just renewed half the squad last year. What are the board even thinking?

It'd be one thing if Messi was stalling but has he even had an offer?

This squad isn't worth shit without Messi and he could leave for nothing next summer.

Zidane121

Banned
I can't believe his contract runs out next year when they've just renewed half the squad last year. What are the board even thinking?

This squad isn't worth shit without Messi and he could leave for nothing next summer.

Yep, Man City's the best bet for him to go to. Reunited with Josep.

behindbrowneyes

I'm sure they are negotiating for a new contract. Thing is that our squad is the most expensive out there and Messi will receive a pay rise. I guess the reason why they didn't renewed his contract now is because of this seasons budget. New contract now means more costs now. Money from Rakuten and Nike in summer will help to give Messi the pay rise he deserves.

And yes, I know that some players signed a new contract this season. I'm pretty sure extending the contract of Suárez was one of the demands of Messi to renew his contract.

I'm calm for now. Fuck this fake rumours about him leaving. Just clickbait

F

FlaFCB

[tw]821847787696439300[/tw]

Jorge Messi(Leo's dad) told "el larguero"(a cadena ser program) that there's no risk of Messi leaving Barça.

El Flaco

[tw]822188868300636164[/tw]

Jorge Sampaoli: "Comparing any player to Messi is like comparing a good policeman to Batman."

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Should have been sent off.
And in this match he didn't even bother starting as RF. He played entire match as amc and disastrously at that.

Antimadridista1

Everytime he touched the ball Illarramendi grabbed him and only got a yellow card at the end of the game.

Referee isn't protecting him when players defend against him.
Illarramendi is a fuc*in joke by the way, grabbing a player is like saying that you're too bad to play football against him in my country. Well Asier, you made a fu*kin statement tonight mate.

Iarwain

Should have been sent off.
Not really. Hosts (players+crowd) were fishing for any situation involved with Neymar and Messi to beg the ref to send them off.

That foul at the end was childs play compared to what i.e. Illarramendi did throughout the whole game and went unpunished. So in the context of the criteria set up by the ref, he was far from being sent off. Messi felt that.

Home of Barca Fans