10 - Lionel Messi - v5

MTL_Barca

With the turd, Biglia, back in midfield with Masche and Rojo at LB. I’m almost tempted to disagree with that. At least that GK can’t do worse that grandpa Caballero.

Banega alone would already be a big improvement and i think the last lineup was pretty much the worst possible. Still bad obviously, just slightly less shit imo.

Doubt that any "rumored" lineup can be true at this point anyway tho.

Stoichkov1

Banega alone would already be a big improvement and the last lineup was pretty much the worst possible imo.

Doubt that any "rumored" lineup can be true at this point anyway tho.

I don't understand why he doesn't start Dybala. It's clear as day that with these players Argentina don't have a clue about how to attack and score goals, just start the strongest XI instead of thinking about tactics.

ebc_99

Starting Dybala couldn't possibly be worse than what they have, it's such a no brainer, he would start for any other team at the world cup.

Pedro

La Masia
Starting Dybala couldn't possibly be worse than what they have, it's such a no brainer, he would start for any other team at the world cup.

Yep even a couple of minutes after he came on yesterday he curled a shot just over the bar

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Yep even a couple of minutes after he came on yesterday he curled a shot just over the bar

Not the best example as he should’ve passed it and that shot was pretty bad too pissing off his teammates. He can be freaking deadly with those shots with his left, tho.

wisconsincule

If the actual lineup is leaked again I am going to lose it. How dumb can these people be. Keep the other team guessing how you’re going to line up. You are in no position to be telling them what the team is and having them try to beat it because this Argentina team blows!!!!

Hardy

Dybala and Messi did a fucking nothing the few times they played together, spot is pretty much the same and neither of them plays off the ball. Than there tons of better choice than playing with Meza but imho not Dybala.

raki

Sampaoli is so retarded

Armani

Mercado - Otamendi-Fazio-Tagliaffico

Lo Celso-Banega

Dybala - Messi - Pavon

Aguero

Home of Barca Fans