10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Messi983

Lol, you are really making too much out of this declaration.

Messi is a better player because of Iniesta and Neymar playing beside him. And of course in reverse he makes them better players as well.

Neymessi

"Messi no sería tan bueno sin Iniesta, Neymar y compañía" - "Messi wouldn't be as good without Iniesta, neymar and co". LMFAO.

Those guys should resign. NOW. Fucking disgrace this is. It's like they want him to not renew, and then say it was Messi who didn't want it. Seriously. Disgrace.

Who said this? A board member? Well I don't know what to say we wanted the elections and them gone back then but even after elections they won. Nothing drastic can happen I guess.

Messi is a better player because of Iniesta and Neymar playing beside him. And of course in reverse he makes them better players as well.

The way he said that surely looks like he wanted to disparage messi. Terrible choice of words that.

Last edited:
F

FlaFCB

[tw]819885266261475330[/tw]

"There's a lot of Messis in africa". This fucktard in 2010.

I don't think many here see the problem with those statements. They're bad. it's what many madridistas say. that Messi wouldn't be as good without xavi, iniesta, and now neymar(lol).
When he would be as good no matter who is alongside him. As he has showed with a poor argentina.

Just see how rm people treat cr. It's night and day.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
[tw]819885266261475330[/tw]

"There's a lot of Messis in africa"
Why the fcuk is it a bad statement again? When he is using Messi as an adjective, instead of great player who is still raw, you guys go making a big fuss out of it!!

I do not know why we are interpreting every word from the bard or Lucho as a faux pas of late!

F

FlaFCB

Why the fcuk is it a bad statement again? When he is using Messi as an adjective, instead of great player who is still raw, you guys go making a big fuss out of it!!

I do not know why we are interpreting every word from the bard or Lucho as a faux pas of late!

Seriously? Did you even read the article? in 2010, he said there were a lot of Messis in africa, and now that Messi wouldn't be as good as he is without his teammates. I wonder what would one would have to say for some of you guys to perceive the disrespect. Messi in 2010 was already the GOAT.

Meanwhile, rm people say cr is better than di stefano. Messi should be treated better.

Alik

Messi in 2010, "great player who is still raw" :lol:

serghei

There is no disrespect on club level towards Messi. Come on, be real. Some idiot chooses wrong words at times, or wants to get some media attention, that is all. If Barcelona doesn't show love to Messi, no club does to another player.

F

FlaFCB

There is no disrespect on club level towards Messi. Come on, be real. Some idiot chooses wrong words at times, or wants to get some media attention, that is all. If Barcelona doesn't show love to Messi, no club does to another player.

Show me another club who treats a legend like that, please. During renewal negotiations, to make it better. And for the 2nd time in a row, as Faus did the same in 2013. A part of the Barça fanbase seems infected with the regressive left way of thinking. Can't criticize anything, everyone and everything is good.

Press is on fire now. His words echoed and another needless distraction is here, not even a week after Grau's comments, which pissed off the whole squad a lot. Those executives are morons, just that.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Nope. Messi played even better with Pedro. Played great with Eto'o, Villa. He didnt even let Alexis get in his way.
Messi is just Messi.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Seriously? Did you even read the article? in 2010, he said there were a lot of Messis in africa, and now that Messi wouldn't be as good as he is without his teammates. I wonder what would one would have to say for some of you guys to perceive the disrespect. Messi in 2010 was already the GOAT.

Meanwhile, rm people say cr is better than di stefano. Messi should be treated better.
Dude I did not say Messi was still raw..... Now or in 2010! But Messi is the symbol of 'a child not having enough finance support to realize his dream, who crosses country borders to achieve the same at such a young age and actually ending up not just realizing the dream but conquering the world.

Messi stands as a symbol for With enough effort and will power you can thrash little hurdles and conquer the world. This was what the board member was referring to. The fact that he used it for Africa speaks for itself, as they are known to go through a struggle due to lack of resources.

To illustrate the usage of names as adjectives: When people see that the board is not showing the same emphasis on La Masis like before they say that we were losing on tonnes of Xavis and Ineistas. That does not mean we have a bunch of copies of Xavis and Iniestas in La Masia and losing out on them! Just that we are not giving the chance of some thing similar happening again!!

So, when he said there lot of Messis in Africa, he meant there is lot of opportunity in Africa. Not that there literally are other Messis there!

Last edited:
F

FlaFCB

Dude I did not say Messi was still raw..... Now or in 2010! But Messi is the symbol of 'a child not having enough finance support to realize his dream, who crosses country borders to achieve the same at such a young age and actually ending up not just realizing the dream but conquering the world.

Messi stands as a symbol for With enough effort and will power you can thrash little hurdles and conquer the world. This was what the board member was referring to. The fact that he used it for Africa speaks for itself, as they are known to go through a struggle due to lack of resources.

To illustrate the usage of names as adjectives: When people see that the board is not showing the same emphasis on La Masis like before they say that we were losing on tonnes of Xavis and Ineistas. That does not mean we have a bunch of Xavis and Iniestas in La Masia!

You didn't read the article, did you? That's not what he was referring to. He was referring to abilities, and only that. You made that all up on your own. He said nothing about symbols or will power.

"en África hay muchos Messis. Entrené a Messi durante dos años y luego he visto a estos jugadores y puedo decir que hay muchos que tienen un nivel similar"

"There are many Messis in africa. I trained Messi for 2 years, and I saw those players there and I can say there are many with a similar level".

So, when he said there lot of Messis in Africa, he meant there is lot of opportunity in Africa. Not that there literally are other Messis there!

Well, your edit made it worse for you :lol:

That's exactly what he said. That there were players there with a similar level to Messi. In 2010.

Home of Barca Fans