10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Andresito

Staff member
He faces that every week and Iceland are not a great side.

Their CB was too poor for Aberdeen ffs.

True but it's different in a tournament. Iceland's only got three chances to get something out of this tournament compared to shitty Liga teams having almost 40 games to secure points from.
I expect a very focused and disciplined Iceland tomorrow, like Celtic at Camp Nou a few years ago.

Plus this Argentina side is not the best. Watch Di Maria shoot from impossible angles.

NotInHere

Never could I have thought Cristiano would be closing the gap between the two specially now at 33 years old

3 goals against freaking Spain.... What Messi does against Iceland wont matter as their an inferior team, he has to win the WC or put on amazing performances or Cristiano will win the BD yet again

What world are we living in:(

JamDav1982

True but it's different in a tournament. Iceland's only got three chances to get something out of this tournament compared to shitty Liga teams having almost 40 games to secure points from.
I expect a very focused and disciplined Iceland tomorrow, like Celtic at Camp Nou a few years ago.

Plus this Argentina side is not the best. Watch Di Maria shoot from impossible angles.

Celtic have conceded 6 and 7 vs Barca in past few seasons.

Argies should pump them. No excuses.

I think they will.

Andresito

Staff member
Hopefully Agüero can do what Higuain couldn't do for Argentina these last years.
Otherwise it's all on Messi.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Celtic have conceded 6 and 7 vs Barca in past few seasons.

Argies should pump them. No excuses.

I think they will.
International football doesn’t quite work like that. Argentina will probably struggle to score tomorrow. Late winner from them or a draw is my prediction.

Givenchy

tomorrow Argentina will struggle and probably draw, everyone will start the Messi bashing 'look he has Higuin! Aguero! Argentina are a world class team' while they completely mock and laugh at Portugals 'shit players' when actually Portugal have a solid team who can win one off games without Gaynaldo as proven in the Euros final.

Messi should of chose Spain, the Argentina fans will never appreciate him

Home of Barca Fans