User Tag List

Page 845 of 911 FirstFirst ... 345745795835843844845846847855895 ... LastLast
Results 12,661 to 12,675 of 13663

Thread: 10 - Lionel Messi

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chances of him lifting that trophy are very, very slim. The pressure that he has to cope with right now is not normal nor motivating, but quite sick and unrealistic especially coming from his fellow countrymen. They can be easily beaten even in the group phase if even one of them underperforms. Things can even fall apart dramatically just like it was the case with Brazil 4 years ago. If I were in his place I would give all my best, but if things go downstream, so be it. Get back home, come back to your family and enjoy in peace. He has nothing to prove IMO. Easily the best player I have ever seen by a margin. I cannot say anything for Maradona and Pele since I never watched them play, but I do know some facts like Maradona was nowhere near as successful in club football, Pele never played in Europe and of course all of them especially never played during the modern era which is far more demanding physically and talent wise.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I don't think everyone realizes just how unthankful job is to lead Argentina. So much people there hate him but at the same time think their team is great.

Messi can't win unless, of course, he wins the World Cup and even then he has to score and be mom to stop Maradona comparisons.

For me too, he has nothing to prove either as there hasn't been a better footballer in my lifetime.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All I hear is how Brazil are the big favorites to lift the trophy, it makes me sick to my stomach knowing Neybozo could win the WC instead of Messi

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol Messi would have 3 wc's if he had that Brazil team, only give them someone like Marcelo and that would turn Argentina team 180

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by clemente View Post
    lol Messi would have 3 wc's if he had that Brazil team, only give them someone like Marcelo and that would turn Argentina team 180
    Argentina has done as good or better than Brazil in the last 5-6 tournaments

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barca83 View Post
    Argentina has done as good or better than Brazil in the last 5-6 tournaments
    I said "that" Brazil team, which Neymar currently playing for, even 2 tournaments back there were completely different players.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by clemente View Post
    I said "that" Brazil team, which Neymar currently playing for, even 2 tournaments back there were completely different players.
    but you also said Messi would have 3 WC, which goes back to 06

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barca83 View Post
    but you also said Messi would have 3 WC, which goes back to 06
    And Messi has already participated in that 06 squad, give some of these brazilians like Carlos, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo to Arg and Messi has a wc that year

Best midfielder around
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spain most likely much less of a rival now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is amazing!

I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like Pep with such hat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like a lot of Barca fans are rooting for him. I really don't care who wins the WC just no injuries please.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GOAT_SUAREZ, you know... sometimes it happens. especially with all the pressure now before the start... but yes, hopefully no injuries, although I expect a lot from Messi this WC

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by George_Costanza View Post
    This is amazing!

Clip is from Rocky 4 and this is Messi's 4th WC.

It's a lock.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If my country doesn't win it i'm rooting for Messi too. Not even because he's a Barca legend but because he's the best player i have ever seen and he deserves to have a WC win in his career. That is the one things he's lacking in comparison to Pele and Maradona and he deserves to go down in history as the best ever.