10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Cool

I love Messi for how many times he saved Barcelona, but, goddam, him playing in the center is SO SO SO not working.

At this point, we don't need Lucho to realize it, we just need Messi to know that it's not working so he can move back! the couple of times he moved to the right wing, he managed to deliver some nice through balls!

MOVE HIM BACK TO THE RIGHT!

Thank you.

Hardy

two best chance of the match are his two shots into the net outside the box. How ridiculous we are right now. I'm really sad for this guy, another wasted season

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Always having to do everything on his own... He has to create, defend and score...

He has to play RW, AM and CF at the same time every game...

bismp

This RW BS has to stop.He drifts centrally,because otherwise he will have NO impact.He has no players to link up to when he is a RW.Rakitic/Gomes/Roberto/Denis are only good for giving simple passes,they can't create shit.At least centrally he can pass to iniesta and ney

El Barcelona

This RW BS has to stop.He drifts centrally,because otherwise he will have NO impact.He has no players to link up to when he is a RW.Rakitic/Gomes/Roberto/Denis are only good for giving simple passes,they can't create shit.At least centrally he can pass to iniesta and ney
+1 and what a freekick!

Last edited:

Potroh

Totally agreed...
That's why the key seems to be the lack of Alves on the right. Roberto is neither a RB nor a RW, he is a talented good midfielder.
Spending over 120 millions (+Arda earlier) is a shame, because this team has neither a RB nor a creative RM.

Chong Li

Saved the idiot's ass again.

Time to put some pressure on Barto.

I sure hope Lio doesn't even start negotiating a new deal unless there's a coaching change.

Mitchell1978

Unlucky hitting the post again, brilliant free kick, was denied a clear penalty and had 7 key passes today so i'd say he more then did his part.

Jallo

They frustrated him all game, but he had the last laugh. Fire Lucho and make Messi a player-manager, he will probably do a better job than the current guy.

Home of Barca Fans