10 - Lionel Messi - v5

FCBfan22

Looked fine while in Barcelona. Hope he doesnt return injured. :nervous:

I hope that this is just a way to tell the public that his minutes will be limited during friendlies, because he needs to be rested a bit (so people don't get nuts, because they bought tickets).

Barcared

I hope that this is just a way to tell the public that his minutes will be limited during friendlies, because he needs to be rested a bit (so people don't get nuts, because they bought tickets).

Going to this match tonight paid £30 for tickets. Only reason I’m going is to watch the GOAT, just my luck if he doesn’t play!

RIZALDINHO

if messi is not fully fit than he should not play in the 2 matches so he does not get injured and misss impotant games for us in the cl and argintina in the wc so what if its against spain and italy its just pointless friendly matches. if he gets injured and he is out for 6 months then we won't win cl wihout him and he won't be playing at the world cup. they only made to the wc because of messi and there no way they will win wc without messi so hopefully the argintina won't risk him for pointless friendly matches

Last edited:

FCBfan22

messi has slight muscular fatigue in the adductor area according to reports if true than he should not play in the 2 matches so he does not get injured and misss impotant games for us in the cl and argintina in the wc so what if its against spain and italy its just pointless friendly matches. if he gets injured and he is out for 6 months then we won't win cl wihout him and he won't be playing at the world cup. they only made to the wc because of messi and there no way they will win wc without messi so hopefully the argintina won't risk him for pointless friendly matches

6 months out? Cmon...

But anyway, they shouldn't risk him.

FC B

No matter if true or not he'd better not play. He'd better save himself for the most crucial and difficult part of the season.

Home of Barca Fans