10 - Lionel Messi - v5

CatalinR10

scores a brace again instead of a hatrick

tenor.gif

ASordidGod

Amazing.

Just dont like the way Suarez stays up park with him and doesnt defend when Barca are protecting a lead.

Messi can justify it but Barca are getting dicked in midfield when Suarez is not defending then slow players like Iniesta not getting back and even centre two are slow as fuck.

Griezmann would help a lot more.

Yeah, it's gonna prove costly I agree. If Messi stays up Suarez HAS to drop in it's that simple. Doesn't have the pace to get in behind anyway.

M

MessiCam

Forget the Courtois nutmegs. He destroyed Fàbregas on a few occasions... Broke his hips!

booge

I wonder what Stephen Hawkings would have said about this performance if he was alive?

His audio computer would go into over drive...

M

MessiCam

Yeah, it's gonna prove costly I agree. If Messi stays up Suarez HAS to drop in it's that simple. Doesn't have the pace to get in behind anyway.

Messi and Suárez can’t play together. Well they can but it fucks up the balance on so many levels... Some have been talking about it for ages.

ASordidGod

Messi and Suárez can’t play together. Well they can but it fucks up the balance on so many levels... Some have been talking about it for ages.

Well personally I want to give false 9 another go, Suarez on left to start and if he can't cut it drop him. Coutinho could play in the league at least. 442 was okay for a while with low expectations, but it's no long term plan unless people are happy playing big games at home like the underdog. This is a Chelsea side so scared of city bearing in mind they basically gave them the three points, yet come and have a go against us and force us back for long periods and we had no answers, no out ball, no control. Great result though, and for some that's enough. Though I would question why it's so important our manager has Barca connections if he's gonna set us up like Atletico. But hey, I'm a romantic. The result isn't everything to me.

M

MessiCam

Messi does have this problem with a lot of players.

I agree but for the sake of the team I think a decision needs to be made.

We’re playing 4-4-2’s and 4-2-3-1’s to get them both in central positions and in the meantime our midfield is being overrun because we’re light there.

Iniesta is a CM but yet he is playing wide, Dembélé is also playing in midfield as a consequence. It’s just not pretty.

Well personally I want to give false 9 another go, Suarez on left to start and if he can't cut it drop him. Coutinho could play in the league at least. 442 was okay for a while with low expectations, but it's no long term plan unless people are happy playing big games at home like the underdog. This is a Chelsea side so scared of city bearing in mind they basically gave them the three points, yet come and have a go against us and force us back for long periods and we had no answers, no out ball, no control. Great result though, and for some that's enough. Though I would question why it's so important our manager has Barca connections if he's gonna set us up like Atletico. But hey, I'm a romantic. The result isn't everything to me.

If I was in front of my computer and not mobile I would have liked this. Our midfield has always been our bread and butter and yet we’re giving up control of it to play Messi and Suárez centrally. I’m totally against it.

kattanib

The issue is that Iniesta isn't versatile enough to play as a LW.

Next year we will see Coutinho Suarez Messi and Dembele all playing at the same time. Countinho interchanging between LCM and LW; Suarez between LW and ST; Messi between ST and CAM; and Dembele between RW and RM

Home of Barca Fans