10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Stoichkov1

Ronaldo's scored again, there was an article a few months ago where Ronaldo was saying to his team mates he'd win the pichichi despite being utter shit to every watching fan.

Not so far fetched now is it? Messi had better get a fucking move on. I still think Suarez is the main reason his scoring form has hit rock bottom, he's reaping the rewards from Messi dropping deeper, except it ruins the team big time when facing a well organised defence, or any competent team willing to get at the side.

I doubt that he cares about it, especially in a world cup year. As soon as Barcelona is winning he stops caring about the match.

T

TS88

Ronaldo gave the penalty to Benzema, I dont think he is chasing the Pichichi.

Ripsta

Ronaldo gave the penalty to Benzema, I dont think he is chasing the Pichichi.

He knows it's only a matter of time, Messi only looks like scoring if defenders part ways for him. I'm astonished Valverde hasn't addressed the issue. You drop Messi deeper and all that happens is he gets crowded out. It's pathetic. Slow coaches like Rakitic don't help either.

Mitchell1978

Ronaldo's scored again, there was an article a few months ago where Ronaldo was saying to his team mates he'd win the pichichi despite being utter shit to every watching fan.

Not so far fetched now is it? Messi had better get a fucking move on. I still think Suarez is the main reason his scoring form has hit rock bottom, he's reaping the rewards from Messi dropping deeper, except it ruins the team big time when facing a well organised defence, or any competent team willing to get at the side.

Actually it was the golden shoe which i think will probably go to either Kane or Cavani.
But you need to chill and learn some perspective anyway.

likeafire

If Ronaldo wins that Pichichi all hell will break loose. Fuckin Messi better start getting his goalscoring boots on.

Already the Ronaldo fans are saying 'the lead Messi had he's so shit Ronaldo already catching up and played less games'

Ffs Messi

Home of Barca Fans