10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Alik

I'm not worried about him. At least he is conserving his energy. He will be fresh on Tuesday.

Iniesta on the other hand...

Horatio

You're welcome
Messi's never scored against Chelsea, let's hope he does on Tuesday finally...

Messi never scored against Czech until last season. Messi never scored against Juve until current season. Messi doesn't have fav teams he scores against. With some teams it just takes a little longer than others.

Pedro

La Masia
He just looks to be carrying an extra kilo or 2 recently, I think a visit to that Italian Dietitian would be perfect...

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Not worried. Confident he will do well against Chelsea. I do know he doesn’t like penalties against tall GKs, tho, so I hope he gives it to Suarez or Rakitic if we get one.

RMU ReBorn

Amount of negativity in this forum . One of the reason why i don't even have the strength to read all the bullshits whenever we drop points or ends up winning a tight match :facepalm:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
The problem we're probably gonna have against Chelsea is Kante. Conte is most likely just gonna stick him on Messi and try to stifle him as much as possible. Kante's extremely high motor and defensive IQ could prove a problem for Messi if he plays lazy and lets the game go by him.

He needs to put in a full shift on Tuesday.

M

MessiCam

I’m not gonna say anything. Other than posting this. He is a midfielder now.

ronniecro

Messi never scored against Czech until last season. Messi never scored against Juve until current season. Messi doesn't have fav teams he scores against. With some teams it just takes a little longer than others.

first time he score against cech and juve was when cech moved to arsenal and when buffon was 39...
he will be butchered against chelsea,no way he scores against them

M

MessiCam

He’s been Bilbao’d. Barça have a new star player... Luis Suarez. Focal point.

RMU ReBorn

first time he score against cech and juve was when cech moved to arsenal and when buffon was 39...
he will be butchered against chelsea,no way he scores against them
Even if he scores against them you will say that Chelsea was without Lampard , Terry , essien and cech . :lol:

Neeraj

It's unfortunate that Suarez has become the true focal point of the team. He seems to see the ball in great positions a LOT, whereas Messi has to be the one making those passes from midfield. It would be beneficial if Messi was closer to goal, there's nobody more lethal than him. But that would mean Suarez doesn't have a place in the team, which isn't going to happen...So not sure what to make of this.

Home of Barca Fans