User Tag List

Page 614 of 1052 FirstFirst ... 114514564604612613614615616624664714 ... LastLast
Results 9,196 to 9,210 of 15772

Thread: 10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ronaldo still scoring important CL goals whilst on decline. Messi had better not fucking shy away from the game next week.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripsta View Post
    Ronaldo still scoring important CL goals whilst on decline. Messi had better not fucking shy away from the game next week.
    Yeah...Not only that,but i was also impressed by Neymar and Mbappe.

Leo has to release his inner GOAT in the CL and the WC to solidify his position as the best in the world.
    The official Barcaforum 2016/17 MotM thread

"At Barcelona, you’ll hear about this kid on the youth team. He wears number 10 like you. He’s small like you. He plays with the ball like you.[...]His name is Leo Messi.[...]I want you to give him one piece of advice.

Tell him, “Play with happiness. Play free. Just play with the ball.”

Even when you are gone, the free style will live on in Barcelona through Messi."

Ronaldinho Gaucho,to his 8 year old self

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo View Post
    Messi still shouldn't play those friendlies. Argentina team is completely shite without Messi, this is not even a hyperbole, they can't do anything at all without him. Of course the defence is okay but the attacking side of their game is just completely dead without Messi. If they don't fix that before WC starts it's going to be their downfall.
    So he can't play vital friendlies for team chemistry before the World Cup but can play half a dozen 90 minute games through Jan and Feb in the two bob copa del ray.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bismp View Post
    Yeah...Not only that,but i was also impressed by Neymar and Mbappe.

Leo has to release his inner GOAT in the CL and the WC to solidify his position as the best in the world.
    Yep, if he starts walking around he should be fucking hooked in the first half hour. I dont care how good he is, his lack of effort in the competitions latter stages lately has been very costly. The side aren't the same Barca with peak Xavi and Iniesta in midfield whjere he has the luxury of going walkabout, he needs to put himself about just like Ronaldo does, and that's why Ronaldo ends up with so many goals.

MessiCam
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripsta View Post
    Yep, if he starts walking around he should be fucking hooked in the first half hour. I dont care how good he is, his lack of effort in the competitions latter stages lately has been very costly. The side aren't the same Barca with peak Xavi and Iniesta in midfield whjere he has the luxury of going walkabout, he needs to put himself about just like Ronaldo does, and that's why Ronaldo ends up with so many goals.
    He won’t score much anymore. He is playing as a 10 under Valverde’s 4-2-3-1 now. It’s up to Suárez to score the goals now.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lmao that senior fuccboi running away from Messi with his CL goals again, one for Kroos dive and accidental knee another, just the thought of that cunt lifting the balon dor again disgusts me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feel sorry for Messi, Ronaldo gets lucky every single season. Last season with his offside goals and Bayern should've knocked them out. This season, ball bouncing off him and going in and getting a dodgy pen again.

He's gonna win the ballon dor that poser

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too early to say, but it looks like RM is heading for another CL trophy, third time in row....no chances for Leo if he doesn't step up or get lucky.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if we cant advance over chelsea Cr7 will win again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't you guys go pollute other threads with your negativity and defaitism.

MessiCam
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell1978 View Post
    Can't you guys go pollute other threads with your negativity and defaitism.
    What do you want me to say? Valverde has made his decision and that is that Suárez will play upfront with Messi as his skeevy.

I can already see Messi taking the blame if the team struggles despite the team being geared to another.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MessiCam View Post
    What do you want me to say? Valverde has made his decision and that is that Suárez will play upfront with Messi as his skeevy.

I can already see Messi taking the blame if the team struggles despite the team being geared to another.
    The team is geared to Messi and to lesser extent Suarez.

Within that the players look for Messi too much and if his movement is slow the whole build up will be slow and not enough variety.

It makes it harder for Messi to have any impact.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by likeafire View Post
    Feel sorry for Messi, Ronaldo gets lucky every single season. Last season with his offside goals and Bayern should've knocked them out. This season, ball bouncing off him and going in and getting a dodgy pen again.

He's gonna win the ballon dor that poser

Feel sorry for Messi that some people can only define him by comparing him to someone else.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MessiCam View Post

I don't see this team as being geared to another because Suarez is usually highest up the field.

And untill now with no Dembele (who still doesn't seem fully fit) and no Coutinho it made sense playing Suarez and Messi up front together.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Messi will have to step up in the champions league but wait we've been busy burning his energy in copa del ray games so instead of coming into the business end of champions league nice and fresh, he'll probably be jaded.

We never learn.