10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Total-Football

Sometimes messi coming in the second half put both fear in opponents hearts and courage in ours.. biggest example of that was the return leg against psg in 2013.. messi run with one leg but psg were shitting themselves.. im not suggesting playing him in second half very often , but hes coming back from an injury, played an intense game wednesday, im saying we should have considered the option.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
The only man in a sport of p*ssies.

5p0hkTU.jpg

D10S :worthy:

Last edited:

El Flaco

Messi's 1st goal vs. Valencia

[gfy]PowerfulAdorableAndeancondor[/gfy]

[gfy]CoarseEasyAtlanticridleyturtle[/gfy]

[gfy]BlushingFarawayHarvestmouse[/gfy]

[gfy]BountifulIdioticAmphibian[/gfy]

Penalty call

[gfy]BlackandwhiteIdealisticGrunion[/gfy]

[gfy]MatureEagerKid[/gfy]

Messi's 2nd goal vs. Valencia

[gfy]SarcasticAmusedIlsamochadegu[/gfy]

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Messi is 29 years old, not 35. This notion that he cannot play two 90 mins games in 3 days because of his age is nonsense. Now if you say he is not up to match fitness to play two 90 min games in 3 days because he just returned from a 3 week injury, then you might have a better point. But then again, he just scored 5 goals in those 2 matches so the point hardly holds any water.

Also, I still marvel at the fact people cannot differentiate between inefficient performances and bad performances. A player can be inefficient and sloppy in his play and still deliver an effective and good performance.
Case in point is Neymar who has been sloppy and inefficient all throughout this year but he still has been incredibly effective and important for this team.

Lionel Messi hardly ever has bad performances. And when I say this, I do mean hardly ever in all his career for Barcelona. He has matches where he is flawless; matches where he is clinical above all else; and matches where is he more sloppy and less efficient than his usual stellar self, but nonetheless still effective (like today). But he hardly ever has a match where you say, "uff he was useless today"

Just think about that next time the thought crosses your mind about benching him because he isn't torching everyone with 80% dribble and passing efficiency.

And he said to the Mestalla crowd: "Concha de tu madre, hijo de mil putas" trans: "Your mother's cunt, son of a thousand whores"

El Flaco

We need a lip reader to give us a transcript of what messi was saying to those cunts who threw the bottle.. he went off on their ass lol

[gfy]WaterySerpentineAmericanredsquirrel[/gfy]

According to some reports, Messi said "You mother's cunt, son of thousand whores"

Edit: Seems [MENTION=15731]Sumlit[/MENTION] was already ahead of me for telling that.

viper76

[gfy]WaterySerpentineAmericanredsquirrel[/gfy]

According to some reports, Messi said "You mother's cunt, son of thousand whores"

Edit: Seems [MENTION=15731]Sumlit[/MENTION] was already ahead of me for telling that.

Its very bad of him to say this he is a role model .

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Argentines and uruguayan say "la concha de tu madre" about 1000x times more than they say Hola.. no fuss, unless the media want to make it one, instead of focusing on the physical violence from the crowd, I wouldn't put it past them.

Horatio

You're welcome
Argentines and uruguayan say "la concha de tu madre" about 1000x times more than they say Hola.. no fuss, unless the media want to make it one, instead of focusing on the physical violence from the crowd, I wouldn't put it past them.

Yes, but this is Barcelona and not Real Madrid. They should watch out with that phrase.

Asylum15

I actually LOVE to see that fire from him.

He also went back to the halfway line after the penalty (to resume play) and kept fist pumping our fans.

Leo fired up, and as passionate as ever is nice to see.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Messi is 29 years old, not 35. This notion that he cannot play two 90 mins games in 3 days because of his age is nonsense. Now if you say he is not up to match fitness to play two 90 min games in 3 days because he just returned from a 3 week injury, then you might have a better point. But then again, he just scored 5 goals in those 2 matches so the point hardly holds any water.

Also, I still marvel at the fact people cannot differentiate between inefficient performances and bad performances. A player can be inefficient and sloppy in his play and still deliver an effective and good performance.
Case in point is Neymar who has been sloppy and inefficient all throughout this year but he still has been incredibly effective and important for this team.

Lionel Messi hardly ever has bad performances. And when I say this, I do mean hardly ever in all his career for Barcelona. He has matches where he is flawless; matches where he is clinical above all else; and matches where is he more sloppy and less efficient than his usual stellar self, but nonetheless still effective (like today). But he hardly ever has a match where you say, "uff he was useless today"

Just think about that next time the thought crosses your mind about benching him because he isn't torching everyone with 80% dribble and passing efficiency.

And he said to the Mestalla crowd: "Concha de tu madre, hijo de mil putas" trans: "Your mother's cunt, son of a thousand whores"

:goodpost:

Home of Barca Fans