10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Mitchell1978

Sometimes I watch barca training videos and Messi is always the last to arrive and it seems he doesn't give a fuck about training. While the other players are warming up/stretching he's always laughing or talking with Piqué and Suarez

Maybe he's not motivated enough anymore

He looks as motivated as ever this season, i don't get why you come to such nonsense based on a few pictures, he usually arrives at the training together with Suarez btw.

Stoichkov1

He looks as motivated as ever this season, i don't get why you come to such nonsense based on a few pictures, he usually arrives at the training together with Suarez btw.

Yes, he's the last to arrive with suarez and while the others are stretching he's chatting with Piqué

Also I've watched some training videos where he isn't there

Horatio

You're welcome
Sometimes I watch barca training videos and Messi is always the last to arrive and it seems he doesn't give a fuck about training. While the other players are warming up/stretching he's always laughing or talking with Piqué and Suarez

Maybe he's not motivated enough anymore

Don't know why people speculate on Messi's motivation. The way he looked after losing WC final, him crying after Copa America and then retiring feeling guilty for missing the penalty should say enough about how much he wants to win prizes.

Blaugranaa

That WC still haunts me with a lot of "what ifs". I think, if Messi had won the WC, he had been less motivated the past 4 years. So maybe the loss kept his motivation going strong with Barca instead.

FCBfan22

Well, all the players bar Suarez and Coutinho were at the press conference.

I assume that they have injury recovery sessions in the morning. Suarez probably had lunch with his family, since it's his birthday.

sickstar

26961881_10156447984599305_7725864691893921994_o.jpg

This is casual clothing for a GOAT.

Then we should call pique, GOATique XD

Asylum15

Stating the obvious but one thing is for sure.

We're gonna need GOAT Messi to appear for the CL this year or we're not going to win it.

He needs another Bayern 2015 Home performance along the line.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Great match once again. Espanyol thugs tried everything but there's no way of stopping Messi when he is on fire.

Home of Barca Fans