10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Jakabor

Too hit or miss on penalty. High pressure penalties, missed a good chunk of those.

Anyway, overall good first half, but quite pathetic in the 2nd half. Expected him to show leadership and intensity. He did neither.

CatalinR10

Too hit or miss on penalty. High pressure penalties, missed a good chunk of those.

Anyway, overall good first half, but quite pathetic in the 2nd half. Expected him to show leadership and intensity. He did neither.

there's time for him to score a couple in the 2nd game next week . Looked like team was going after the 0-0 result

ASordidGod

First half he looked so dangerous, but every time he ran at defence they just kicked him and the ref was too much of a coward to book them. That foul inside the first min HAS to be a booking. Poor second half.

Horatio

You're welcome

Ball barely got brought forward. Suarez had barely touched the ball since he came in.

MessiTHEgoat

messi took about 65 FKs this season, yet he managed to score only two of them.

that's probably the worst record since cr7's.

yeah. he should man up and let coutinho hits some when he came back.

pregra

Had some nice runs and touches in the first half but absolute dross after that. 2nd half is probably the worst we’ve seen from him all season. To his defence, there is almost no one to combine with. Should just blast his penalties from now on or give someone else a go. Why he actually started or even played at all is beyond me. I thought I read somewhere that he understands he doesn’t have to play every single minute but it sure doesn’t look like it in practical terms.

Kuchi

Good energy in the 1st half, as for the pen..who cares..he made THE one that mattered up to now.

Brace for a brace next week

Ritchie

He should have sat it out anyway. Too much of his/our energy gets wasted on this competition leaving less in the tank for CL.

As if he's got anything at all to work with with that team tonight anyway. A total waste of time.

henias

He should have sat it out anyway. Too much of his/our energy gets wasted on this competition leaving less in the tank for CL.

As if he's got anything at all to work with with that team tonight anyway. A total waste of time.

Exactly. shud have just rested. He doesnt look like he's in the mood anyway.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Had some killer touches at the beginning but his finishing was off today. Obviously the pen and the chance from the edge of the box in the first half.
But that is no biggie. I was disappointed that he did not do anything in the last 20 minutes.

Teammates should have boiled him out.

Mitchell1978

The penalty wasn't that bad, pretty good in the corner but Lopez is very tall and most of all again in the same corner like his last 3 or 4 penalties and keepers know this, should really mix it up more.

First half was good, 2e half like the rest of the team very mediocre.

henias

He keeps going keeper's left, tats the issue. I prolly think he wants to generate power bcos of his favourite left foot. He know cant really tilt his body much because then the keeper will know, thats why he keeps blasting to the keeper's left.

He has always said he wants to go for power for penaltiies. But I think placement are equally important as well. His penalty against Chile also shows it's hard for him to maintain power plus placement, something Ronaldo would find easier due to his bigger stature and leg muscles.

Aguero and Neymar suffers frm it as well. No surprise they fall behind the best penalty takers of Europe.

Home of Barca Fans