10 - Lionel Messi - v5

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He actually presses the opposition CBs this season. I am very delighted with this because it really makes us more solid as a unit.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Not his most consistent showing but I'll take 1 assist and 1 golazo FK and call it a day. Also his defensive effort was top notch throughout the entire 90 minutes. From the beginning to the end after 4-2 he was still dogging their CB's.

Ritchie

Not his most consistent showing but I'll take 1 assist and 1 golazo FK and call it a day. Also his defensive effort was top notch throughout the entire 90 minutes. From the beginning to the end after 4-2 he was still dogging their CB's.

Good output considering how well marshalled he was by Sociedad with no Iniesta or Coutinho to worry about. At least others exploited the extra space.

When Coutinho plays it should free Messi up more. Shite like Gomes in the team does him no favours.

Last edited:

Nothanks

what a monster of a free kick, enters the goal near the top bar, hits the net in the bottom left, the spin and pace on the ball is insane.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Pitch and rain made it really hard but Argentinian magician pulled few rabbits out of his hat again.

Maybe we should rest him vs. Espanyol.

Windhook

Not bad for a man facing tax evasion charges.:lol:

Wonder free-kick goal! Rulli completely froze, I'll probably dream this episode tonight.

Centauri B

A free-kick for the ages from the undisputed GOAT.

Also, some great passing and dribbling. Sociedad players could only stop him via hacking on several occasions.

Home of Barca Fans