10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Asylum15

Been following the forums daily but been too busy to post.

On this issue, I agree with those who've said it.

Why the **** does drama find us at every crucial part of our previous seasons?

This is one story we really don't need, and I hope it doesn't affect Leo's head like it did in 2013.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If this is the case the club is equally culpable because Messi should be taxed on his total earnings prior to a distribution to the LMF being made. It is the clubs fiduciary duty to ensure that the taxable portion of Messi’s earnings makes its way to the tax authorities.

Well, the club could be complicit but I could not fathom the club orchestrating this without being directed by the LMF to do so.

Kohe321

Live shot of Messi evading tax collectors:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Mitchell1978

I have a feeling this will blow over.

The press over here didn't seem to think much of it, just a dry rehash of some of the stuff Der Spiegel said.
From what i understood from that article things are more or less settled now, some of you seem to be making more of it then it is, that being said its bad PR.

Horatio

You're welcome
The press over here didn't seem to think much of it, just a dry rehash of some of the stuff Der Spiegel said.
From what i understood from that article things are more or less settled now, some of you seem to be making more of it then it is, that being said its bad PR.

Same for the Netherlands.

Ripsta

Anyway....

Surprised Messi's 'only' got 22 goals in 27 games this season. Thought he started like a house on fire. Suarez's return seriously fucked his goals to game ratio up.

JamDav1982

Anyway....

Surprised Messi's 'only' got 22 goals in 27 games this season. Thought he started like a house on fire. Suarez's return seriously fucked his goals to game ratio up.

Messi is playing a better all round game now than then anyway.

Suarez has not fucked up anything really.

Horatio

You're welcome
Anyway....

Team actually became less dependant of Messi throughout the season and Messi seemed to have noticed as well, which is a good thing. He also was unfortunate to have hit the post so many times.

Ritchie

Anyway....

Suarez fucked him up, combined with hard luck with posts and getting no service.

Home of Barca Fans