10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Stoichkov1

Come on now. Even Jorge Messi can't be that daft to use foundation to claim extra salary. Luckily Barca gave in and paid the sum, otherwise Messi and his father would get jailtime for real now.

I don't know, Messi's father is a greedy piece of shit and spiegel is usually reliable.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well, when you think about it the prosecutor's comment comparing the Messi's to mobsters might be true after all, especially his father and brothers :lol:

KingLeo10

GOAT player, however, small minded and shitty entourage (as is the case for majority of South American superstars)

I'm no fan of the board at all, but I hope people see the difficulty we have in signing top players when the wage of only player is somewhere near 100 M a year. Yes, he probably deserves the money due to his astronomical ability, but, all I'm saying is the Messis are no saints out there and don't seem to be too hesitant to put monetary interests over sporting interests.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Things were just looking too good to be true. Messi in great form, team clicking, still undefeated, Dembele coming back and shining, addition of Coutinho, Yerry Mina, alls was going well.

Something had to arrise and antagonize it all.

Xaviniesta

Damn....Messi is one shady motherfucker

The shit im reading is disgusting. Did he really use a charity to evade taxes? WTF.

FCBfan22

As I said before, if it's proven that he took money out of his foundation, he and his entourage are fucked. Not with just prison sentance, but he will be always remembered as a great footballer who abused charity for his own gain.

Yannik

lol, bullshit on that number

Doubt it. Football Leaks and Spiegel are pretty much the most reliable thing there is in football. They are proven to have a bloody terrabite sized hard drive filled with leaked contracts, emails, letters, documents and other stuff. I'd call bullshit any day if Don Balon or so claims this, but not them.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans