10 - Lionel Messi - v5

ATLBarcaFan

Last night was just another example of why this guy is the best now and the best there's ever been. What a travesty that Ronaldo is even compared to this guy, any honest observer knows it's not even close.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Guys! I want to watch Messi movie again but what was the title of the movie where some boy played young Messi? His granmother grave scene was in the movie etc. Can't find it anywhere :(

Edit: I want the link not the title :lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
Guys! I want to watch Messi movie again but what was the title of the movie where some boy played young Messi? His granmother grave scene was in the movie etc. Can't find it anywhere :(

Edit: I want the link not the title :lol:

It's a very poorly made documentary. Forget about it.

Centauri B

Last night was just another example of why this guy is the best now and the best there's ever been. What a travesty that Ronaldo is even compared to this guy, any honest observer knows it's not even close.

The Messi vs Ronaldo "debate" is the prime telltale sign for when an individual really gets football or is in any way capable of objective reasoning.

Ronaldo, as great as he is, simply cannot compare to Messi in terms of football capability.

People tend to use every single moronic argument one can think of, in order to keep the debate going. They bring team titles to a comparison of individual players, they bring the utterly moronic "heading vs dribbling" argument to the fore, they recently also discovered CL KO goals.

It's just pathetic.

Edit: The "off-the-ball-movement" argument also causes me to lose faith in humanity.

Last edited:

Stoichkov1

Spiegel revealed that Florentino tried to buy Messi and that he promised to pressure Rajoy about Messi's tax problem to convince him to accept.

Real Madrid is a disgusting club backed by the government.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
His goalscoring has dropped a lot this season, I think thats largely down to tactics but maybe hes not quite so sharp either... although hes been incredibly unlucky with hitting the woodwork.

http://kahkonen.arkku.net/messi/?matches/numgoals/Senioro

This season he has scored in 42% of games played compared with the previous seasons of 66%, 59%, 57%, 55%, 70%, 60%, 56%, 46%, 54%, 32%, 31%, 26% and 11%.

Lowest games scored in ratio since 07/08.

But who really cares if we win 2/3 trophies or even have a guard of honour from Madrid.

But the season ain't over yet right?

Albo

Yeah it seems he will be in trouble with the taxes again.

If he is convicted again he will go to jail this time.

His dad is a piece of shit.

The way I understood it is that they got it cleared up which can be morally questionable but legally no.

Home of Barca Fans