10 - Lionel Messi - v5

George_Costanza

Some of you are absolutely clueless.

We were struggling in midfield with Rakitic having to help out Roberto, leaving us only with Gomes and Busquets(who also had a job of helping out defensively you know) there so he had to come deeper and deeper to collect the ball and start a move.

What do you guys want? Us to win a game, control a game or Messi to stay up front with the ball never getting there or Messi to dribble past five fucking players every single time from the fucking midfield and score goals?

Are you really this stupid?

If Messi had stayed in his own position on the right wing then you won't have Raki helping S.Roberto. Roberto didn't have anyone to pass to because Messi and Suarez occupying the same position in the middle. While Alba has Neymar to work with on the LW, Roberto had none, that's why Raki was supporting him.

Last edited:

Ritchie

If I was Messi i'd think twice about renewing. Why should he spend the rest of his peak years trying to prop up an average team and a shit coach?

raskolnikov

It was easy for Madrid to close him down or cut of passing opportunities when he is just standing still waiting to receive the ball. When he finally gets the ball he is surrounded by 3 players and its difficult to get out.
Things improve greatly when we have more posession and there are technically skilled players there like Iniesta.
If not we should go back to swift counters with him setting up Neymar and Suarez.

BarçaBarça

If I was Messi i'd think twice about renewing. Why should he spend the rest of his peak years trying to prop up an average team and a shit coach?

It is highly unlikely that Lucho stays more than max 1 year of his current contract, don't you think?

serghei

Messi needs to get back on the right. There's no other way around it. You can't play with a big ass hole on the right flank, because then the LB from the other team will create superiority on your right side, which is exactly what happened in the last 2 clasicos on Camp Nou.

Nobody even bothered Marcelo defensively, and we all know he's not great in defence and that his side can be a liability for Madrid.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Messi has not scored in his last 6 Clásicos (2.5 years ago). The last time he scored, Real Madrid had 9 Champions League not 11. [marca]

Home of Barca Fans