10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Devils

The trolling on this forum is pathetic. A blind person can see the morons on here who just post shit to wind-up other members.

---------

Messi had how many ball recoveries this game? He was basically a defensive midfielder. He should have done better on the Iniesta pass, I think his first too heavy and he carried the ball out too wide.

Last edited:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Ronaldo singlehandedly went past three and panna'd Mascherano in the process, where as Messi was missing one on ones.. the barcaforum never surprises lol.

He went past 2 players, including Mascherano and then passed the ball to Ter Stegen. Also missed an open goal.

FC B

Messi should have nailed his chance like Neymar should have with his but neither of them didn't..

Total-Football

Messi should rethink stuff.. its not mandatory for him to score.. him and suarez are glued to each other and occupy the same position.. what is this fuckery.. we play with no discipline and no sense of position.. if we want for messi to remain a goal threat , play him as a false 9 ( dont have to run there ).. put suarez as a right winger (kurt played there With liverpool ) or put suarez in the bench and play a right winger... we are just putting elevên players there and hoping for miracles to happen

first post in this forum !

1.off the ball movement is a weakpoint of messi i know the reason but dont tell. too much for kids to understand and dangerous topics about fitness ;) most of you have no clue what it takes to be a pro footballer and what with the body happens when you are pro athelete for many years and im not talking about injurys ;) it something which every footballer today needs to be a pro not only messi but most football fans are kids or couch footballers and dont know what happens behind the scenes ;) .

2.messi is not a burden like raul . he had some good gameplays and to hit from his angle with his left foot is harder than the shot from neymar ! neymar dribbled inside and had a easier shot ! imagine this shot from messi ! these types of shot he is a expert . imagine he came from the right side and dribbled inside . these shots are his special shots . how you can compare the chance of neymar with messi ?! the same world cup final it had the same difficult angle for left footers.

3.ronaldo played good off the ball he passes the ball most back and runs to the right rooms . real madrid have at the moment with modric the best playmaker in the world . enrique lost it with buying gomes arda paco for 100 mio . its funny how a big game club like barca couldnt buy a right central player . gündogan would have been ideal to our club .

4. i dont think messi lost the big game mentality ! but he tries to help in the central too much he cant be everywhere ! ?! i know most here are dissapointed ME TOO. but what some here are talkin is BULLSHIT AS IT FINEST .

5. i love suarez but other than the goal he did nothin like some here said the destroyed many passes . but it is nothin new . he is a player who played good off the ball running in the right rooms like cr7 .

serghei

Average game. Bad miss. Not as bad as Neymar's, but still a player of his quality with the ball on the left, he has to score and finish the game off.

Total-Football

Average game. Bad miss. Not as bad as Neymar's, but still a player of his quality with the ball on the left, he has to score and finish the game off.

There was two players with a any sense of playing vertical football today.. iniesta (best in pitch by far ) and neymar.. when we controlled the ball in that portion of the second game.. iniesta and neymar basically played with each other and for each other , because the rest of the offense was useless.. messi and suarez made neymar ( who was actually clumsy and lost balls ) look good in comparaison

Last edited:

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
There was two players with a any sense of playing vertical football today.. iniesta (best in pitch by far ) and neymar.. when we controlled the ball in that portion of the second game.. iniesta and neymar basically played with each other and for each other , because the rest of the offense was useless.. messi and suarez made neymar ( who was actually clumsy and lost balls ) look good in comparaison

Messi was the only good thing in the first half beside Pique. He proceeded to keep control in midfield in the 2nd while Neymar was being a human ragdoll

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
It's weird when he looks kinda disinterested... It was an average match, but we leave with the feeling he could have done more...

Zidane121

Banned
What did I say yesterday ... if he doesn't score a hat-trick people will bitch and totally forget the X games just recently where he saved us.

A burden ? :rofl1: hahahahahaha

Just this season we would be mid table if not for Messi, ungrateful trolls.

And let me guess, Neymar was "best on the pitch, showed will and that's all you can ask from a player" right ? :coffee:

Haha that's all you can ever do here, just call everyone trolls when they rightly critizie Messi when he's had a bad game. The troll here is you.

Ripsta

Walking pace, no movement off the ball. He's a hinderance when he does it.

He's been a one man show at times this season, but even he can't be excused for lazy performances like today when it seriously matters.

Home of Barca Fans