10 - Lionel Messi - v5

M

MessiCam

Dodging the media about the contract situation. This man is on his way out...

M

MessiCam

Did they ask him about contract renewal at the ceremony?

Nope. Media were told that questions about it won't be entertained. Marca director on stage also said that today is not the time to speak about his contract situation...

He has one foot out the door already. At this stage him staying would be a surprise.

raskolnikov

Lets think positive for a second. If he is renewing, why wait?
The subject is being avoided untill he can freely sign anywhere which us worrying.maybe waiting for possible reinforcements?
If he doeant resign I prefer him to go somewhere in Europe outside of Spain over going to Argentina. It would be a huge waste since he still has 3/4 years left before he should do that.
Like others said, being how he seems to be it would be illogic to move his family around. Argentina are going to crucify him again probably after wc. Staying with us is best but again, why the hold up and secrecy?

Devils

He's holding off signing because he wants to keep the club on edge to make sure we don't get complacent. :crbust:

He's also making sure the board is on edge and makes some signings, that's evident from all these transfer rumors emerging. :crbust:

He'll sign in January when the La Liga gap becomes so big that it become a certain that we secure the league and after we secure signings. :crbust:

Feel free to come back to this post when I'm proven right.

:crbust:

Last edited:
DPZ7EJqWsAAXayy.jpg

:worthy:

I also think this is going to be the last major individual award of his career if he stays with us.

He can't win the Ballon D'or anymore as neither Barca nor Argentina are good enough.

I also doubt he'll be able to compete for the Golden Boot while Valverde is here since we play such a defensive brand of football and the likes of Cavani are scoring tap-ins for fun against the farmers of Europe. The only chance he has is if Valverde somehow comes to his senses after Dembele returns and goes back to playing Messi at false 9 in a 4-3-3.

Anyways, all of that is irrelevant since I think he's out of here by the end of the season. This ceremony would have been literally the perfect time for us to present him with his new contract and let all photographers in; this all but confirms he hasn't signed yet and Bartomeu is a liar.

Windhook

I also think this is going to be the last major individual award of his career if he stays with us.

He can't win the Ballon D'or anymore as neither Barca nor Argentina are good enough.

Since when Messi started to think about individual awards? Can you quote him on saying such ego shit? Every fucking Ballon d'Or he won he dedicated sincerely to his teammates. Why did he retire from international football last year? Because he thinks he is the greatest? No. He was really disappointed of himself in the final match of Copa America.

JamDav1982

Since when Messi started to think about individual awards? Can you quote him on saying such ego shit? Every fucking Ballon d'Or he won he dedicated sincerely to his teammates. Why did he retire from international football last year? Because he thinks he is the greatest? No. He was really disappointed of himself in the final match of Copa America.

Of course he cares.

Messi is too competitive not to care.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He's holding off signing because he wants to keep the club on edge to make sure we don't get complacent. :crbust:

He's also making sure the board is on edge and makes some signings, that's evident from all these transfer rumors emerging. :crbust:

He'll sign in January when the La Liga gap becomes so big that it become a certain that we secure the league and after we secure signings. :crbust:

Feel free to come back to this post when I'm proven right.

:crbust:

Sure

xXKonan

[tw]934109921146294272[/tw]

Alfredo Martinez says despite no photograph Messi did in fact renewed and the contract is valid until 2021.

If you could read my post one more time I think you'd realize I never suggested Messi cared about individual awards. All I stated was that he is unlikely to win many more if he stays with Barca.

[tw]934109921146294272[/tw]

Alfredo Martinez says despite no photograph Messi did in fact renewed and the contract is valid until 2021.

Of course these Bartomeu puppets are saying that he's already signed. The same shit happened in the summer transfer window when these same journalists claimed we were "hours away" from signing Coutinho. I really can't blame them though since the board is leaking misinformation to them and they report it assuming it's accurate.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Martinez is definitely not a board puppet at all.

He's considered one of the most reliable journalists in regards to Barcelona no question.

Home of Barca Fans