10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Xaviniesta

[tw]927974258860466176[/tw]
DODUYCtXcAEWyg3.jpg

Last edited:

dakt

Why would I share personal photos on an online forum of strangers? And no it's not me mate

I don't know. Why do people share personal photos and thoughts on FB and Instagram? Isn't that the purpose, to show everyone - everything?

Windhook

Why would I share personal photos on an online forum of strangers? And no it's not me mate

I believe @UltraAutistic is your account and it's not just me thinking that, obviously. You've been exclusively sharing links from this Twitter account recently. Clickbait or not there are already dozens of videos of this magic goal against Athletic Bilbao, in much better quality even on YouTube.

[youtube]YBaXSEkzAEE[/youtube]

Last edited:

Xaviniesta

I don't know. Why do people share personal photos and thoughts on FB and Instagram? Isn't that the purpose, to show everyone - everything?

it doesn't work like that, a forum isn't where you're supposed to do that, but you wouldn't know as you clearly can't differentiate between the two

Last edited:

Xaviniesta

I believe @UltraAutistic is your account and it's not just me thinking that, obviously. You've been exclusively sharing links from this Twitter account recently. Clickbait or not there are already dozens of videos of this magic goal against Athletic Bilbao, in much better quality even on YouTube.

[youtube]YBaXSEkzAEE[/youtube]

it's not, i just happen to follow him and a few others and he is usually the most active of the bunch. but it's cool if you think it's mine, literally makes no difference

also, i dont get why you're so bothered if i share tweets coming from the same account?

Last edited:

Windhook

it's not, i just happen to follow him and a few others and he is usually the most active of the bunch. but it's cool if you think it's mine, literally makes no difference

My words should make difference, because your last few posts, as I noticed, are out about everything, but not related to football. Sharing some confused kid's photos, photos of current and former Barca players private dinner (including Iniesta & Raki). What exactly is your point? Is it useful information?

Xaviniesta

My words should make difference, because your last few posts, as I noticed, are out about everything, but not related to football. Sharing some confused kid's photos, photos of current and former Barca players private dinner (including Iniesta & Raki). What exactly is your point? Is it useful information?

They're Barca-related. If you don't like it, click the report button ;)

And no your words still don't make a difference to the situation

Last edited:

Kohe321

Yeah I'm with [MENTION=21912]Windhook[/MENTION], no need to turn these threads into Barcastuff's twitter feed. What's next, pictures of cakes baked with a Barca theme?

Sharing that random picture with some dude taking a picture with Messi when it's not you in the picture is completely pointless, and kinda weird.

Home of Barca Fans