10 - Lionel Messi - v5

BarcaGirl

Idris Elba taking a selfie with Messi :wub: :wub:

x5a6h0.jpg

raskolnikov

All these awards are making themselves way important than they are.
Notice how they anounced the ballon d'or candidates. I remember when it was anounced out of the blue " oh by the way dinho won the ballon d'or" nobody cared.
Yet nowadays these cringy oscar wannabee awards are the yardstick of greatness. Ronaldo being equal to Messi is in my opinion a hige insult on this regard to messi's abilities. I feel like he is coattailing on Messi's godlike ability and once in a life time greatness by being a great goal scorer, marketing and media hype for ads. You are going have to explain your kids that you didnt live in the era where messi and ronaldo were near equals way above the rest. Thanks to these cringy awards and media hype when it comes right to it.

Flavius

All these awards are making themselves way important than they are.
Notice how they anounced the ballon d'or candidates. I remember when it was anounced out of the blue " oh by the way dinho won the ballon d'or" nobody cared.
Yet nowadays these cringy oscar wannabee awards are the yardstick of greatness. Ronaldo being equal to Messi is in my opinion a hige insult on this regard to messi's abilities. I feel like he is coattailing on Messi's godlike ability and once in a life time greatness by being a great goal scorer, marketing and media hype for ads. You are going have to explain your kids that you didnt live in the era where messi and ronaldo were near equals way above the rest. Thanks to these cringy awards and media hype when it comes right to it.
Exactly...
Anyway, hope people who vote are full with these CR awards...hope at least Ballon d'Or goes to Messi...is just such a bullshit. Why a team sport is promoted so much with individuals is beyong me...probably, money, marketing...don.. know. It's bad fot football, that.s for sure

Home of Barca Fans