10 - Lionel Messi - v5

JamDav1982

Guys like Rafael Hernandez share that shitty mentality of wanting the club to fail so bad by wanting Messi to go to City with the excuse of "If Messi leaves the club will finally go into ruin which will lead the board to finally fucking off!"

Dude is to busy having Pep's Schlong in his mouth with the "Notice me Senpai" look on his face. So many Barca fans share that view that "You aren't a real Barca fan if you want messi to stay and renew" fuck those guys.

I want the board gone but fuck off with that noise that we should be cheering for Messi to leave in order to get rid of the Board.

Couldnt agree more.

Anyone who wants Barca to fail or Messi to leave is an idiot.

JamDav1982

What are u sayin again? XD

Responding to some drivel about moms and cookies where you were telling lies again basically.

I just cant wait to see Barca get absolutely battered again by the likes of PSG and Madrid again, and the same old story that gets repeated every year.

Messi chokes for Argentina

henias 2017

M

MessiCam

Guys like Rafael Hernandez share that shitty mentality of wanting the club to fail so bad by wanting Messi to go to City with the excuse of "If Messi leaves the club will finally go into ruin which will lead the board to finally fucking off!"

Dude is to busy having Pep's Schlong in his mouth with the "Notice me Senpai" look on his face. So many Barca fans share that view that "You aren't a real Barca fan if you want messi to stay and renew" fuck those guys.

I want the board gone but fuck off with that noise that we should be cheering for Messi to leave in order to get rid of the Board.
I put the clown and his Grup 14 crap on mute.

No Barça fan can ever encourage Messi to leave... It’s blasphemy.

xXKonan

I put the clown and his Grup 14 crap on mute.

No Barça fan can ever encourage Messi to leave... It’s blasphemy.
There's no middle ground with these guys. They claim if you want whats right for Messi and Barca you should let him go to City and if you don't agree with that you're a Board Sympathiser and you aren't a true Barca fan.

I hate the board and I want messi to stay what does that make me then? I swear it's them mostly being Hardcore Pep cultists than being Barca fans at this point.

Windhook

Few reasons Messi will never join Pep in Man City or any other English club:

1) Pep's days at City are numbered. No matter their recent great form, it's a matter of few more years and the Catalan will grow tired of that shit. It already happened in Barcelona and Munchen. He's got some obsession with the persona of Michael Jordan, leaving when you are on top, stuff like that.
2) Messi cannot speak English, I've never heard him say a word in that language. HAIR!
3) Moving to another club will take F.C. Barcelona many years to recover and Messi will be responsible to some extent for that. From what I'm observing in the social media Messi is hated mainly by Third World fans of Cristiano Ronaldo (people who have not seen their countries play at stage beyond preliminary World Cup qualifiers), Real Madrid fans and some British fans (Manchester United). That would change overnight.

JamDav1982

Pep plans on staying longer at City than did at Barca or Bayern. He sees that club as being his legacy of leaving it with a style the way Cruyff did at Barca.

Messi and Pep were not the greatest buddies at Barca by end anyway. Not sure Messi has this great desire to go play with him as much is made out.

Mitchell1978

Messi and Pep were not the greatest buddies at Barca by end anyway. Not sure Messi has this great desire to go play with him as much is made out.

Thats also what i've read, their's tons of respect off course but i don't see them working together anymore. Pep's want to win because of his tactics not because he has the best player in the world in his team who decides matches on his own is what i think.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Rafael Hernandez is a muppet who claimed to have inside sources and Barcelona transfer stories. Got called out on that after it turned out to be a fraud.

Now he's opened Grup 14 which started off as being something decent before all the okay guys there jumped the ship(titanic).

Now he's turning out to be an even bigger fraud campaigning or wishing for Messi to be sold. Greatest Barca fan of all time lol.

Windhook

That's my fourth reason, indeed.

I don't buy that stuff about Pep and Man City legacy. Sounds like another propaganda, Dubai PR stuff. Pep is an unpredictable personality and he flips suddenly, I remember one such pre-match conference when he was asked about Jose Mourinho and he really lost control of himself.

JamDav1982

I don't buy that stuff about Pep and Man City legacy. Sounds like another propaganda, Dubai PR stuff. Pep is an unpredictable personality and he flips suddenly, I remember one such pre-match conference when he was asked about Jose Mourinho and he really lost control of himself.

The idea of it being Peps legacy comes from the man himself. Now obviously that could change but very recently in private that is what he has been saying is the plan. He is there for the long haul.

DonAK

Was after Mourinho kept targeting him all the time, kept bashing Barcelona with Rosell and his cronies in the Catalan Sports Media not supporting him and defending the club. All because Rosell was after revenge and wanted to break down everything Laporta and Cruyff stood for instead of building on that and leading Barca to even greater things. Pep symbolized Cruyff and backed Laporta so no wonder none of those SOBs ever came out publicly to defend the club against Mourinho and the Madrid media tarnishing its name.

So yeah he flipped bad, but I love Pep for that. He stood up to them unlike our "leaders".

JamDav1982

Was after Mourinho kept targeting him all the time, kept bashing Barcelona with Rosell and his cronies in the Catalan Sports Media not supporting him and the club. All because Rosell was after revenge and wanted to break down everything Laporta and Cruyff stood for instead of building on that and leading Barca to even greater things. Pep symbolized Cruyff and backed Laporta so no wonder none of those SOBs ever came out publicly to support the club against Mourinho and the Madrid media tarnishing its name.

So yeah he flipped bad, but I love Pep for that. He stood up to them unlike our "leaders".

It was not because of the club not supporting him he snapped it was calculated to get a reaction from the dressing room and he actually felt Laporta was too outspoken and involved at times.

DonAK

It was not because of the club not supporting him he snapped it was calculated to get a reaction from the dressing room and he actually felt Laporta was too outspoken and involved at times.

Pep might not have loved Laporta, but he certainly preferred him over Rosell and been seen with him several times after leaving Barcelona too.

He snapped because the club didn't defend Barcelona, the coach and their players. In fact this club have never supported their coaches and players until recently. When Bartomeu took over it got slightly better, but under Rosell it was a mess.

Now if you want to argue against that then be my guest, but I'm sure we had this argument when Rosell was here and several times after he resigned too.

Home of Barca Fans