10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Oh crap, I just lost my powers. :lol:
Yes, I think it was a "left-over" from an attempt of me trying to solve "deceptive site ahead" problem.

When I read two of you were friends, I quickly had to demote you.

giphy.gif

Kohe321

2.5 more months until he can sign with any club in the world :barcascarf: Doing good Barto!

Yeah, I don't understand why we're not more worried about this? Any reason I've missed as to why this isn't more of a hot-topic among Barca fans? As you say, 2,5 months...

bismp

Yeah, I don't understand why we're not more worried about this? Any reason I've missed as to why this isn't more of a hot-topic among Barca fans? As you say, 2,5 months...

Messi has repeatedly said that he would only leave Barca for Newells though.

Messi has repeatedly said that he would only leave Barca for Newells though.

Players give politically correct answers to the media. I wouldn't read into anything a player says in public as being anywhere near what he's actually thinking. What's Messi going to do? Come out and tell the media he's considering leaving Barca? The only people that may have any knowledge on where he truly stands in contract talks are the board, the coaching staff and his teammates.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

He is staying. He's not hell bent on personal glory. He's a synonym for Barca, knows what loyalty is and Iniesta and others hinted that he is staying.

Home of Barca Fans