10 - Lionel Messi - v5

JamDav1982

If choke was the last of a numeric scale of 1 to 10, with regards to how u fare in such situations, then yes I would use choke.

But for your info, I wasn't the one who used choke. I was simply putting it in context since choke is a favourite word used by people here. Pls read the entire thing before singling me out to argue or debate. I have no time for that. And getting banned for such nonsense? Yes, pls, feel free to ban me. Lmao.

Well as I said dont agree with the idea of choking that Messi etc misses those penalties as cant handle the pressure of situation. You said that is a choke.

You are the one that started being confrontational with your 'master debater' and 'favourite topic' shite.

Dont have any ability to ban you or care if you are on here or not. You just post in similar way to people that were banned in past and probably been on here before under another guise.

Last edited:

Xaviniesta

Should have seen this coming. Silly me. People don't like Messi criticism but it's a fact he choked in that final. If you don't like the word choke...well...there really isn't another way to put it from me without having to explain his performance detail by detail

Last edited:

henias

Well as I said dont agree with the idea of choking that Messi etc misses those penalties as cant handle the pressure of situation. You said that is a choke.

You are the one that started being confrontational with your 'master debater' and 'favourite topic' shite.

Dont have any ability to ban you or care if you are on here or not. You just post in similar way to people that were banned in past and probably been on here before under another guise.

If u picked on me without reading the entire conversation even with me quoting the other guy, then I dont see why I shouldn't get personal with you. And seems like u are extra critical of Messi most of the time, which ironically, many people here disagree and find ban-worthy. But if I do get banned for whatever reason, I dont mind.

Believe it or not, it's my first account on here. And Im a big fan of Barca and Messi since 2010. And Im only 20. So I have no time for any nonsense, and I simply just state my opinions on here.

JamDav1982

If u picked on me without reading the entire conversation even with me quoting the other guy, then I dont see why I shouldn't get personal with you. And seems like u are extra critical of Messi most of the time, which ironically, many people here disagree and find ban-worthy. But if I do get banned for whatever reason, I dont mind.

Believe it or not, it's my first account on here. And Im a big fan of Barca and Messi since 2010. And Im only 20. So I have no time for any nonsense, and I simply just state my opinions on here.

Never 'picked on' anything other than asking different criteria of players being classed as choking.

Which you then backed up and said likes of Messi as well as Higuain etc could be classed as a choker at times.

I dont agree.

You didnt just state your opinion you acted like a twat first towards with the 'master debater' rubbish.

Not 'extra critical' of Messi at all. Just more crap.

Block me if you cant handle my opinions.

Dont think I have ever been as crititcal as calling Messi a 'choker'. You have.

Last edited:

henias

Never 'picked out' anything other than asking different criteria of players being classed as choking.

Which you then backed up and said likes of Messi as well as Higuain etc could be classed as a choker at times.

I dont agree.

You didnt just state your opinion you acted like a twat first towards with the 'master debater' rubbish.

Not 'extra critical' of Messi at all. Just more crap.

Block me if you cant handle my opinions.

Like I said, I used choke simply bcos the other used choked first. Choke does seem more serious, therefore I used Higuain as an example. Also, if u are so repulsive of the word "choke", why didnt u quote the other guy instead. And no I didnt said Messi choked in the very first place. U get so sensitive when I called Higuain a choker, which is why I get the feeling u tryna pick out on me and argue abt Messi like past occasions. So how would I know what u r tryna convey this time round? I cant read ur mind. If u are annoyed, I called u names then my apologies.

I simply continued using choke because it is a VERY common word used and the guy said it first. But I also hate the word choke and rarey used it as stated with my convo with the previous guy. Its not like I used a vulgarity and continued using it. It's just tryna put things into context.

Whatever the case, im gonna stop here. It's getting pointless.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Like I said, I used choke simply bcos the other used choked first. Choke does seem more serious, therefore I used Higuain as an example. Also, if u are so repulsive of the word "choke", why didnt u quote the other guy instead. And no I didnt said Messi choked in the very first place. U get so sensitive when I called Higuain a choker, which is why I get the feeling u tryna pick out on me and argue abt Messi like past occasions. So how would I know what u r tryna convey this time round? I cant read ur mind. If u are annoyed, I called u names then my apologies.

I simply continued using choke because it is a VERY common word used and the guy said it first. But I also hate the word choke as stated with my cpnvo with the previous guy. Its not like I used a vulgarity and continued using it. It's just tryna put things into context.

Whatever the case, im gonna stop here. It's getting pointless.

The word choke suggests a player couldnt handle the pressure of the moment or game and failed to perform.

Call Messi a choker when Argentina were on verge of winning a trophy is a joke.

Then claim I am overly critical of him without backing it up in any way.

Good going.

Last edited:

henias

The word choke suggests a player couldnt handle the pressure of the moment or game and failed to perform.

Call Messi a choker when Argentina were on verge of winning a trophy is a joke.

Then claim I am overly critical of him without backing it up in any way.

Whatever. The guy said Messi choked, which I find absurd and tried to use it in another context. If tat bothers u so much then I shouldnt be the one talking to u. Go find him. Im sure he replied.

And now people here thinks Im the bad guy who used choke, all bcos u singled me out. Great.

Last edited:

Kuchi

So...as i see it this board has the Jan window to buy players in order to convince Messi to sign the extension.

Well played goat

JamDav1982

Whatever. The guy said Messi choked, which I find absurd and tried to use it in another context. If tat bothers u so much then I shouldnt be the one talking to u. Go find him. Im sure he replied.

And now people here thinks Im the bad guy who used choke, all bcos u singled me out. Great.

You said Messi choked as well after I asked how you define choking.

Never singled anyone out you tried to single me more out with snide comments.

Home of Barca Fans