Page 3 of 130 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 - Lionel Messi

Banned

6 goals in his last 3 games back from injury, and he's not hit top form yet. Could reach 50 goals again this season.

Thank you Leo, that is all.

Now imagine this thread if he had missed the penalty lol.
    "Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was totally beyond my control."

He wasn`t at his best today, but scored the first and took the ball for the penalty in a critical moment and scored. Showed real passion in those last moments. He is starting to look like a real leader on the pitch.

Previously known as Mehssi
    Saves our asses yet again.

Almost had a heart attack on the pen .. pfuuu.

The Internet is full of tribute videos with some version of the title "Messi doesn't dive" a trait rare in a sport where players roll around on the ground like gunshot victims when an opponent so much as breathes on them.

Theories abound about why Messi won't fall, about his character or his respect for the game, but I think it's much simpler. If he dives, he loses the ball.

Mountain Mystic
    i don't care how played, this guy totally saved our asses once again.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlom View Post
    Saves our asses yet again.

Almost had a heart attack on the pen .. pfuuu.

Always does. Legend.

Loved his clenched fists at the end of the game too.

Barçapocalypse NOW!
    I was sooooo nervous in that penalty! Not his best game, but still saved our asses...
    Legends!
    #6 - #5

Best midfielder around
    Fucking loved how he screamed at the Valencia fans after they threw that water bottle on Neymar. Even used the p word. Capita Leo!
    #TeamDybala

Quote Originally Posted by Bojan View Post
    Always does. Legend.
    Jury still out on that, waiting for kilometers stats

Quote Originally Posted by Bojan View Post
    Loved his clenched fists at the end of the game too.
    Yep, he was pissed ! What's amazing is when he's pissed he answers with football
    The Internet is full of tribute videos with some version of the title "Messi doesn't dive" a trait rare in a sport where players roll around on the ground like gunshot victims when an opponent so much as breathes on them.

Theories abound about why Messi won't fall, about his character or his respect for the game, but I think it's much simpler. If he dives, he loses the ball.

Lifestealer
    That penalty was so close, the passion after he scored it amazing. Just awesome stuff, he is in fine goal scoring form. But overall not at his best.

Quote Originally Posted by ThwiX View Post
    Fucking loved how he screamed at the Valencia fans after they threw that water bottle on Neymar. Even used the p word. Capita Leo!
    I missed the incident, around when did that happened during the game?

Blaugrana al vent
    The only mature man out of MSN. While Ney and Suarez were lying on the ground, seeming to die from a freaking bottle, he had a tirade for Valencia fans. Love him.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlom View Post
    Yep, he was pissed ! What's amazing is when he's pissed he answers with football
    He answered verbally though.

Meh game from him, my guess is that he is tired because of lack of match fitness, but scored 2 goals which is awesome

Right now, this is 2012 Messi, just scoring, clinical finishing. Even if he has bad game he scores.

Give us translation of what he said to the fans,please!

Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    He answered verbally though.
    AND with football, that's the difference between him and every other diva, sorry, footballer